~+ Chapter 6 +~

A/n: so. Yeah.

TW guys like as usual yk what to expect like honestly

~+~+~
Reputation's Pov:

I sat in my house for a while until I fell asleep yesterday evening.

I don't know what got into Lover. She's snappier, she's sadder, she's more fake, she's not eating, she seems tired, it's all... not right.

She has to be okay. I need her to be okay.

As I finally woke up, I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed.

I walked out of my house and to my car, and drove to Lover's house.

~+~
Lover's Pov:

I finally woke up, my arms stung like hell and my head hurt really bad.

I saw my sleeve drenched in blood. Shit.

It had never been that bad before.

I pulled my hoodie off over my head and went into the bathroom. I ran it under water, wincing and biting my lip at how it stung.

I took a deep breath and stopped the water, reaching for the first aid under the sink, and patching everything up with a large bandage.

I threw my hoodie back in my hamper then pulled a new one on, then collapsed on my bed and groaned into my pillow.

(Mood)

My head snapped up when I heard two voices downstairs.

I walked into the hallway, rubbing my eyes, as I saw speak now talking to... Rep?

I tried to tune into their muffled voices.

"Is she okay?" I heard Reppy say.

"I dunno, I think so. She's upstairs if..." said Speak Now, but I couldn't hear the end.

I walked back in my room and waited in a ball.

I don't deserve Rep.

She does too much for me. I'm such an ass to her.

She doesn't deserve it.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by her as she walked in, and knocked on my door frame as she entered.

"Hi Lov," she greeted, moving and sitting next to me.

"hi..." I greeted back, picking at my fingers.

She moved closer to me and pulled me into her.

I didn't protest, I just wrapped my arms around her and buried myself into her, trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice cracking.

"You didn't do anything worth apologizing over, sunshine," She said, scratching my head.

"I did! I was an asshole to you. You didn't deserve that," I said, my voice cracking even more.

"No, you weren't. You were upset. That's okay." She replied calmly.

"But it's not okay! I shouldn't have done that. You're my best f-friend, and I really like you- maybe even more then that- but I don't- I wasn't... I don't want you to be upset and I don't wanna be upset and I don't like when we fight and I just..." I trailed off.