~+ Chapter 3 +~

A/n: u guys r being fed af rn

TW. As usual. Of course.

~+~+~
Lover's Pov:

I woke up, still curled into Rep.

I love my bestie.

I open my eyes and see her with her arm around me, scrolling on her phone with the other. She sees I woke up, and turns it off, turning towards me.

"Mornin Sunshine," she smirks.

I bury my face into her shoulder with a groan.

"Don' wanna get upppp," I complained.

She grabbed my chin and my breath hitched.

She tilted it up to look at her. "It's morning. We get up now, lov," she says with a laugh.

I sigh and roll closer into her.

"Few more minutes," I ask.

She sighs. "Fine. Only because you're adorable." She said.

My heartbeat quickened and ruby dust flushed onto my cheeks.

She wrapped her hand around my waist and pulled me into her from behind.

I giggled and relaxed into her.

After a few minutes, she removed her hands.

I whined. She smirked and stretched, getting up.

She was in my hoodie. Oh my god.

And then she took it off.

She was still in a loose sports bra, but her abs.

I stared for a good 20 seconds until I got so kindly interrupted.

"Don't stare, Princess," she said, not looking at me, grabbing her gym shirt again and throwing it on.

I looked away, my eyes wide and my face maroon.

I sat there till she held her hand out. I took it and got up. She slung her arm over my shoulders, which wasn't hard, because she towered over me, and lead us downstairs.

"Whadya want for breakfast?" She asked, sitting me down at the island.

Oh no.

"Oh, umm, I'm not really hungry," I insist.

She looks at me weirdly. "Lover, you didn't eat dinner yesterday, you didn't eat lunch either." She says, shifting her position.

"Yeah, but I ate on the way back. I'm not hungry, really." I defend.

She stares at me, her eyes narrowed. "You're eating." She smiles sarcastically.

"Rep-" I start.

"Nope," she cuts me off.

I sigh. My knee starts to bounce as she works in the kitchen, making an omelette.

Oh god. Oh no. Oh no. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I took a deep breathe which was extremely shaky.

I could throw it up? I could also just divide it up, make it seem like I ate...

She delivered the plate and hers, and gave me a fork, which I reluctantly took.

I picked at it, dividing it up.

I felt her eyes on me, so I took a bite, and chewed it for pretty long.

I felt her tear her eyes away. I sighed quietly and picked at it more.