THE SAPPHIRE ( Part-2)

Author's POV 

The warehouse was dimly lit, shadows creating an eerie atmosphere. Aahan stood face-to-face with Farhan Khan, the infamous mafia don who had kidnapped Roohi. Farhan's dark eyes glinted with malice as he looked at Aahan with a mixture of amusement and contempt."You made a huge mistake by taking Roohi," Aahan said, his voice cold and sharp. "Do you have any idea who you're messing with? I am no longer the teenage boy who worked for you."

Farhan chuckled, a deep, menacing sound. "You think your threats scare me, boy?" he sneered. "I've faced worse."

Aahan stepped closer, his tone dropping to a deadly whisper. "You should be scared," he said. "Because when I'm done with you, you'll wish you had never been born."

Just then, the sound of approaching footsteps echoed through the warehouse. Agastya emerged from the shadows, flanked by a team of police officers. Aahan's own security men followed closely behind. Agastya came and stood behind Aahan, he glanced at him and smirked to which Aahan raised his eyebrows.

Agastya's gaze swept over Farhan's men, then he laughed. "Is this all you've got, old man?" he taunted looking at the small number of goons. 

Farhan smirked and nodded at one of his men. Suddenly, a massive group of armed thugs appeared, their guns gleaming in the low light. 

Aahan glanced at Agastya and muttered, "You had to ask.?"

Agastya just grinned and shrugged, "Bring it on."

Chaos erupted as the two sides clashed. The air was filled with the sound of fists hitting flesh, the clanging of metal, and the shouts of men engaged in a brutal fight. Aahan moved with the precision of a seasoned boxer, his fists connecting with brutal accuracy. 

He was a whirlwind of strength and skill, his every punch calculated and devastating. He ducked under a swinging fist, countering with a powerful uppercut that sent his opponent sprawling.

"You're going to regret ever crossing me," Aahan growled, his eyes blazing with fury.

Nearby, Agastya fought bravely, though he took a hard punch to the face, making his vision blur for a moment. He shook it off, his determination unwavering. He blocked a kick aimed at his ribs, then retaliated with a swift elbow strike that knocked his attacker to the ground. 

Amidst the fight, Roohi began to stir, her consciousness returning. Agastya noticed immediately and fought his way to her. 

As he reached her, Agastya gently cupped Roohi's face. "Roo, it's me. You're safe now," he whispered, his voice full of relief.

Roohi's eyes fluttered open, and she managed a weak smile. "Agastya, I knew you'd come."

"Always," he replied, his tone fierce with protectiveness. "Now, stay low and let us handle this."

With Roohi safely behind him, Agastya turned back to the fray. Two men launched themselves on him and Agastya kicked one of them in the groin and then the other man had Agastya in headlock. He motioned at Roohi to hit the man with the rod fallen near her feet. 

She immediately obeyed and swinged the rod in air aiming at the man's head but instead she shits Agastya in the shoulder, he groans in pain and makes a face at Roohi

"Shit, sorry, fuck my clumsy ass." Roohi panicked,

"Oh, I wont mind", Agastya replied to her,

"Huh?" Roohi frowned,

"Huhh?", he copied her.

As the man got distracted Agastya reached up with his free hand and tried to peel the man's arm away from his neck. Roohi again tried her luck and swinged the rod to hit the man on his head, but another guy came from behind and pushed Roohi. In the scuffle her head banged on the wall. Seeing this Agastya saw read and punched the men hard with impressive strength and bended to help Roohi. 

She was unconscious and blood was pooling out of her head,seeing this his heart raced with fear. He immediately carried her in his arms bridal style and made his way to the door. He spotted Aahan locked in a brutal struggle with Farhan. The mafia don had a knife in his hand, slashing wildly. Aahan dodged with lightning reflexes, but the blade grazed his arm, drawing blood.

"You think you can take me down?" Farhan taunted, his eyes wild. "I'm untouchable!"

Aahan's response was a punch to Farhan's jaw, sending him stumbling back. "You're nothing but a coward hiding behind a knife," he spat. 

"Face me like a real man."Farhan roared in anger and lunged again, but this time Aahan was ready. 

He disarmed Farhan with a swift move, then delivered a series of rapid punches that left the don reeling.

Farhan staggered but recovered quickly, rage contorting his features. "I'll make you pay for this," he snarled, lunging at Aahan once more with a renewed ferocity. 

He managed to land a solid punch on Aahan's ribs, making him wince in pain.Aahan took a step back, his breathing heavy but his resolve unshaken. 

"That's all?" he taunted, wiping a trickle of blood from his lip. 

He moved swiftly, ducking under Farhan's next swing and countering with a powerful knee to the stomach. Farhan doubled over, gasping for breath. 

"You're a fool," he wheezed. "You are no match to me. I've ruled this city from the shadows for years." 

Aahan's eyes were cold and unyielding. "Your reign of terror ends tonight," he said, delivering a devastating blow to Farhan's jaw that sent him crashing to the ground.

Farhan struggled to get up, but Aahan was relentless. He grabbed Farhan by the collar, lifting him to his feet. 

"This is for hurting my fiancé," he said, his voice low and menacing. He punched Farhan square in the face, blood spraying from the don's nose.

Farhan fell back, dazed and barely conscious. "I'll finish you, Farhan," Aahan declared, his voice echoing in the warehouse. "You and your empire will be done." With a final, powerful punch, Aahan knocked Farhan out cold. 

As Farhan hit the ground, his men began to falter, their morale shattered. The police quickly rounded them up, securing the warehouse. The fight was over, but the tension lingered in the air. 

Aahan, having just knocked out the last of Farhan's men, looked over and saw Agastya carrying Roohi. He nodded at the inspector in charge, trusting the police to handle the rest. 

As he headed out, his phone buzzed. He frowned at the screen—Mr. Kumar's name flashed ominously.

Answering the call, Aahan heard Mr. Kumar's voice, smooth and detached. 

"I'm proud of you, Aahan. You saved Roohi." Aahan's grip tightened on the phone. "What do you mean, Mr. Kumar?" 

Mr. Kumar's tone turned calculating. "I just wanted to see if you two truly love each other. I needed a perfect couple to maintain my image in the media. There were no past grudges with Farhan; I asked him to do all this."

The call ended, leaving Aahan seething with rage. He promised himself that Mr. Kumar would pay for his sins. He will fucking destroy him for daring to do this. 

Shoving his phone into his pocket, he ran to where Agastya was gently placing Roohi in the car. "How is she?" Aahan asked, his voice tense with worry.

Agastya looked up, his face a mix of relief and concern. "She needs medical attention fast. Let's go."

The three of them sped towards the hospital, the tension in the car palpable. Aahan's mind raced with thoughts of revenge against Mr. Kumar, but his immediate focus was on Roohi's well-being. He reached out, squeezing her hand gently. "Hang in there, Roohi. We're almost there."

Roohi managed a faint smile, her eyes fluttering open. "I knew you'd come for me," she whispered.

Aahan knelt beside her, taking her hand. "You're my Sunshine, Roohi. I would move heaven and earth to keep you safe."

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Nope, I've no idea what is going on

VOTTEE!!

COMMENNTT!!

BYYYEEEE!!