CHAPTER 5

She was so exited to see them sitting next to her. She wants to start a conversation but she was bit anxious but her desire to know them and befriend them was much more than that ,so she turned towards them and introduced herself

Hi I am maya and I am from sunfield village...what's your name?

The boy replied, "I am ethan and this is lily we are from riverside village.We are going back to nova city".

Maya's eyes sparkled after hearing "Nova City." "Wow, Nova City! I'm also on my way there. What are you doing there?".

He replied "ohh we are working! I am in tech department and she is in finance department.are you also working"?

'Not yet' maya replied and added "it's my first time going out of my village. I have a interview and I would also like to work in such an vibrant city.i also have some dreams which I would like to fullfill".

"Dreams..." Lily looked at her with bright eyes and said "You sound like you have big dreams and are determined to fulfill them".

"Ofcourse I am" she replied

"Heyy we can exchange our contact so we can keep in touch. Since your first time in city, feel free to ask for our helps. We can also become good friends and have dinner sometime" Lily said

Yeah sure! Maya replied

"heyy why are you two avoiding me...count me in too" Ethan stated

Did we avoid you ?did we lilly looked towards maya

"No" she replied instantaneously

Ethan fells a bit humiliated and told lilly this is unfair its ok if you make new friend but you can't dump your old friends right maya

"aah I think he is right" maya replied

lilly got annoyed by hearing these

"okk guys stop making jokes let rest for some time before we gets there we may not get any rest in coming days" lilly said with a annoyed face.

Both of them agreed and their conversation came to an end. They reached Nova city after almost two hours of travel. When the bus entere the nova city Maya looked out the windows with wide eyes.her excitement and thrill of coming to a new place was clearly visible in her eyes.Three of them took their luggage and came out of the bus.

Lilly turned towards maya and asked "maya do you have anywhere to stay?"

"Not yet" she replied back

"How about coming with me? I am staying at apartment" lilly asked her and looked at her with the hope of having someone to accompany her.

"Are you staying alone?"maya asked her in return

"yeah... anya was with me before but she moved out recently" she replied

"Ahhh...okay if you don't mind I will stay at your place" maya told her with a happy face as she found a friend as well as a place to stay.

"Maya you are really lucky!finding a place stay is a tough hurdle here." Ethan stated

"Really!!! Luck has always been with me" she replied and asked "where are you staying ethan?"

"Ohh I am staying with my aunt. How about visiting me ane day ? my aunt is a great cook I will ask her to make some dishes"

Lilly got excited hearing this and replied "ofcourse we will"

"Aah.. then you are welcomed any time..heyy we are on the same route we can take a taxi together " he replied back

Maya and lilly nodded as they agree with each other.they took a taxi together. As lilly opened the door maya peaked a look into it as she was too excited to see her room.Lilly turned to maya and asked do you like it?

Maya's eyes widened with joy.

Wow this is nice..design and the way furnitures arranged are really good.eventhough I am not that good at cooking kitchen looks good with enough space..Maya replied and turned around to have a closer look.

Suddenly something attracted her..heyy look do you plant these maya asked pointing towards outdoor garden.

Lilly ohhh that's my small hobby.its not time consuming and it makes me happy.

Maya walked towards it. This garden makes this apartment even more beautifull.You maintained all these really well. I don't know if I can keep this place like these.

I cleaned it before leaving . This place is not always like this but its not that messy as well. I always maintain a basic level cleanliness.lilly stated

Ahh where is my room?maya asked