CHAPTER 6

Lilly opened the door of a room and told this is your room.

This one ?

Yes! Is there a problem? lilly asked

Colour of all other places are really good but why this room has a weird pink colour?

Ohh that!!my previous roommate was into weird colours like these.so she changed the original colour and painted it.

Maya sighed!!This is really not my style.

What? I cant hear you?Lilly asked

Ohh noo nothig.. I was speaking to myself.. show me your room?maya asked with a cute expression

"It's there" lilly point towards her room and opened the door for her to see.

"Your room looksreally good! how about exchanging it" maya asked with a playfull ascent

Lilly looked at her with bombarded eyes

Don't be angry. I was just joking.....maya stated

"Fresh up and take  rest. I had bought dinner eat it when you are hungry.I have some work to do... "then, lilly turned away taking her laptop and closed the door.

Maya looked towards the dinning table and then towards the takeout which was placed on it. When she saw them she remembered that her last food was her mothers cooking.Eventhough she always quarell with her mother at that time she missed her mother a lot. The takeout looked unappetizing compared to the colourfull meals that her mother made.

She walked towards kitchen and washed a plate and took a glass of water with her.she looked at the food for sometime and then took it out and served it beautifully on her own plate.

Suddenly lilly opened her door and walked towards kitchen she filled a bottle with water and turned back. She noticed maya was busy placing those dishes on her plate,she was really carefull while doing those which made lilly misunderstand and  asked "do we have any guest today ?"

"Guest? no I don't have any guest" maya replied by placing the glass of water on the side of her plate and looking at her for less than 1 second.

Lilly asked again "then why are you doing these?" she pointed towards her plate

"Ohh thiss.. does it look good?" Maya asked with a big smile on her face

"Yeah it looks good" lilly replied looking at her doubtly

"Then do you feel like eating it" maya asked

"Yeah even many restaurants wont serve you like this" lilly replied

"Yeah that's the reason" maya stated

lilly exclaimed "Whatt... what reason"

"didn't you asked me: why am I serving food to my own plate like this.when I serve like these it pleases my eyes so I will eat it without wasting a bit.Afterall we are humans humans always tend towards aesthetically pleasing things.Didn't we?" maya stated with a innocent face.

"Woww you really have reasons for everything.I think you have too much time to waste" lily said rolling her eyes and walked towards her room and continued with her work