Beat Me! Episode 7

Gyeo Wool Pov

There is a girl I like..

I wanted to save her from the Poker Gangs.... She used to be bullied by the Queen of Hearts, aka Wild Hare.

I tried to stand up to save the girl I like...

And this...

This guy...

Jayden...

He saw me try to attack the Queen of Hearts..

He was behind me that time, staring at me in a terrifying menacing way... It gave me chills.

It was where the bullying started...

All because of a girl... But still...

I like her... I like her... I like her a lot!

Her name is...

Woo Ga Ram...

She's the cutest... She's really nice and friendly too. She's never disgusted at me like some other beautiful girls who'd order me around...

But hey, there's this new hotshot who came to school. She's a friend of Ga Ram.... She's really tall and pretty scary too but she's nice. She talked to me, and treated me like a real human being... Like a friend.

Ri-An Ah.

She's a knight in shining armor....

___________________________________________

In a quiet corner of the school, a group of students huddles together, their voices hushed and filled with intrigue.

"Hey, I heard Jiyeong got beaten up by a guy in a dog mask," one whispers, eyes wide with excitement.

"Really? Jeez, so that's why Jiyeong didn't come to school," another responds, her tone a mix of disbelief and curiosity.

"Don't spread fake news. He's probably suspended again... Or maybe he's just got a fever," a skeptical voice interjects, trying to dispel the rumors.

Their conversation is interrupted by the soft, rhythmic sound of footsteps approaching. Long blonde hair sways gently side to side, and a hare mask hangs loosely from the grip of a girl. Her presence demands attention, and the group falls silent, eyes turning towards her.

"And Jayden left the Hearts Gang too... What on earth could possibly be going on?" she muses aloud, sucking on her teeth in frustration. She removes her mask with a tight grip and a huff, revealing her identity.

--Andreas Volles--
The Queen of Hearts
Wild Hare
Hearts Gang

"Haven't you heard about the dog mask guy? People call him 'Mad Dog'," one of the girls says, breaking the silence.

"No?" Andreas scoffs, her expression one of disdain. "Who's that? We're talking about reality here, not some imaginary cartoon character."

"He beat Jiyeong into a pulp! No joke! It's true!" another girl insists, her voice rising with conviction.

"Psh... Do you have a photo? Someone dared to play the hero again, huh? Let me guess, it's Woolie Sheep again, hm?" Andreas's tone drips with boredom, her eyes half-lidded with a deadpan expression.