Chapter 1: Morning, Class 1-A

"Good morning class 1-A!" Mina yells, waking everyone up in the class dorm.

There was a sudden bang from the left wing where the boys were. It sounded like a door slamming open.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SLEEP RACCOON EYES" Bakugo yells.

"Chill out Bakugo, you should be used to this by now." Kaminari said, still trying to wake up. "We better wake up now before Mr. Aizawa does"

Everyone was finally awake at this point and getting ready for class that day. Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo were helping with breakfast while the others were either in the living room or in the kitchen talking.

"I'm so not ready for the final exams next week" Mina sighed, talking with Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"I wonder if the exam will have extra credits" Tsuyu wonders "Mr. Aizawa never really told us"

"I just hope he doesn't threaten to kick anyone out of class again" Uraraka hoped "That was really scary last time"

"Well, that was our physical exams last time, remember?" Momo interrupted in a calmly manner, joining in on the conversation "And even if he decided to tell us that again, that would most likely be a bluff. We need all the heros we can get this year, so I doubt he would really kick anyone out."

While they were having that conversation, Bakugo was busy complaining.

"IM ABOUT TO BLAST SOMEONE INTO NEXT WEEK." Bakugo yelled, catching Kaminari and Kirishima's attention.

"Just calm down explosion boy, no need to kill anyone at 8:30 in the morning" Kirishima laughed. "And how the hell did you get so much energy?"

"ITS RACCOON EYES FAULT FOR MAKING ME SO DAMN ANGRY" Bakugo said, while angrily washing the rice.

"I thought Midoria was the only one who made him this angry" Kaminari snickered "Unless..."

Kaminari went silent for a few seconds before bursting out with laughter. Karishima and Bakugo suddenly purk up and immediately turn to him.

"The hell is wrong with dunce face" Bakugo asked.

Kaminari finally stopped laughing and started wiping tears in his eyes from laughing so hard and then whispered something to Kirishima. After he was done whispering, both Kirishima and Kaminari started laughing together which was pissing Bakugo off.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT?" Bakugo asks in an angry tone.

"It's nothing to worry about!" Kirishima laughs. "It's just a manly joke!"

Then Bakugo gave the "I'm gonna kill you, bastard" glare to Kirishima then grabbed him by his shirt collar

"So you think I'm not manly, huh?" Bakugo asked, in a threatening tone.

"Your more of a hot head than a man" Kirishima says, while giving Bakugo a glare.

"Alright put him down kacchan, I'll tell you" Kaminari sighs. "I was joking around and said that you're probably acting angry because you have a crush on Mina."

There's a moment of silence, then Bakugo drops Kirishima and starts stomping towards Kaminari with blood shot eyes and makes a fist.

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY." Bakugo yells, while raising his fist at Kaminari. "I THINK YOUR DUE FOR A RECHARGE, SPARKY"

"Kacchan I swear, I was joking!" Kaminari yells, pleading for mercy.

"JOKE OR NOT, THAT SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF" Bakugo yells.

Karishima jumps infront of Kaminari to stop Bakugo from killing him.

"Cmon guys, let's not argue about this right now! I'm starving!" Kirishima yells.

"BLAME SPARKY OVER HERE, MAKING LAME ASS JOKES LIKE THAT" Bakugo yells, still holding up his fist.

"What? Are you offended that I brought up your little crushy wushy?" Kaminari asked, making a kissy face.

"THE HELL? I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE BASTARD. IM MORE FOCUSED ON BECOMING NUMBER ONE THEN DUMB GIRLS" Bakugo yells. "BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU? I BET YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON EAR-"

"Hey you guys" Jiro interrupts. "Just wanted to say that..." She notices that Bakugo has his fist raised and is still keeping ahold of Kaminari's collar with his other hand even though Kirishima is infront of Kaminari. She rolls her eyes "You guys are seriously idiots."

"WHAT DID YOU-"

"Alright, just wanted to let you guys know were going to Gym Gamma for training today" Jiro says, interrupting Bakugo, then walks away.

"Alright guys, we only have about 20 minutes till we leave, so let's make a great breakfast!" Kirishima yells, in a cheerful manner.

"Yeah!" Kaminari agrees.

Then Bakugo just rolls his eyes and gets back to washing the rice and finishing breakfast.