Chapter 3: The Big 3

All of class 1-A walked into the gym, where they saw non other then the big 3. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. Also known as Lemillion, Nejire chan, and Sun eater.

"Heyyy class 1-A! My favorite people!!" Mirio yelled, excitingly.

"Wow, Momo really guessed right when she said the big 3 probably had something to do with this" Jiro and Hagakure thought

"We're not supposed to be favoring them Mirio." Tamaki says, sounding sarcastic but shaking like a leaf.

"Did you know the big 3 were gonna show up?" Kaminari whispered to Jiro. "You don't really seem suprised."

"It was more of a hunch" Jiro replied. "Or at least, Momo thought so."

"Geez, I seriously don't know how Yaomomo can just guess correctly everytime."

"Pfft, you jealous that you aren't as smart as her?"

"What? No I'm not!" Kaminari whispers harshly.

"Well, it still is pretty impressive how smart she can be though." Jiro grinned at Kaminari. "I bet if I blast come sense into you with my earphone jacks you could be 10 times dumber"

"You know damn well what would happen!" Kaminari says, harshly.

"Before we start our little challenge for you all, we recommend you all getting changed to your hero uniforms!" Nejire said, seeming as energetic and happy as always.

"Challenge?" Jiro wonders out loud.

Mineta walks over to Kaminari and whispers. "Hey, wanna check if they drilled a new hole in the boys changing room that connects to the girls changing room?!" Mineta makes a perverted look on his face, which catches Jiros attention.

"What the hell are you talking about pervert." She asks, giving him a stern glare.

"What? Why would you think I'd do something bad? I'm just an innocent boy!"

Jiro glares and Kaminari, making it seem like she's saying "Tell me what the pervert said" And he shrugs.

"He didn't say anything wrong, he just wanted to know uh" He stuttered for a second. "Uh- he just wanted to know if they rebuilt the changing rooms"

Jiro rolled her eyes. "Maybe their both perverts" She thinks.

As they make their way to the changing room, Jiro sighs, which catches Uraraka's attention.

"Are you ok, Jiro?" Uraraka asks, with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm alright, it's just a certain duo makes me worry which is a pain in the ass." Jiro says, with a tired look on her face. "Their definitely planning something perverted."

"Let me guess. Mineta and Kaminari?"

"Bingo."

"Well, maybe you should eavesdrop on their conversation in the changing room?"

"That kinda seems criminal for a hero." Jiro laughs. "But, being a pervert is probably more criminal so, why not."

When all the girls entered the changing room, jiro plugged in her earphone jacks into the wall, which would help her hear their conversation in the other room.

"What do you guys think the challenge is?" Ojiro asks, finishing wrapping his black belt around his waist.

"Like hell I care, I'll win either way." Bakugo says sternly.

"Maybe were going against Lemillion as a class again!" Karishima says, cheerfully. "I know he can't sneak up on me this time. I've worked on my quirk a lot more, so if he hits me I can just harden in a flash!"