Introduction

This story was already written by me never thought of uploading it but i dont know why am I uploading this now.

Hi everyone! So, I thought of writing a story about Akshara and Aarohi, and here it is. This story will mainly focus on them, and I will try to include Abhira and Neirohi as well, but the center of the story will always be Akshara and Aarohi. I think Akshara and Aarohi are perfect; they know each other well. The only thing that lacks love is insecurities, and I am writing about them.

In my point of view, if Akshara and Aarohi were sisters like this, it would be something really heart-touching-a good sister bond like normal people. In this story, I would love to show the great history of Abhimanyu and Aarohi; they could have been the perfect jija-sali, so their cute bond will also be included.

So, here is Akshara Goenka: she is a sweet and loving girl who believes in forgiveness and doesn't hold grudges regarding anything. She is like water, going with the flow. She loves her sister a lot and can go to any extent for her, but something happened in the past that caused her sister not to talk to her.

Whereas Aarohi Goenka, who doesn't forget things easily, has them stored in some area of her heart. She doesn't express her love, but deep down, she knows that she loves everyone. She is like fire; if you mess with her, she will destroy you. She loves everyone, especially her sister, but something happened in the past that prevents her from showing any affection towards her. Deep down, Aarohi Goenka knows that it hurts her the most to hurt Akshara.

Have you really seen water and fire together? No, you haven't. But let's see: water like Akshara, and fire like Aarohi. They can stay together. Let's hear the echoes of their hearts, which they don't share, but deep down, they both know the love they have for each other. Deep down, Akshara knows that she is incomplete without Aarohi, and Aarohi also knows that she is incomplete without Akshara. Yet, they still choose to stay apart from each other.

The story will have its own importance. Please, if there are any Abhira and Neirohi fans, I would like to clarify that it doesn't revolve around them. It will focus on sisterly love, care, and affection, and how two sisters became pillars for each other when they needed support. It will show how they stood for each other and by each other, and how they poured their hearts out.

So, you are all invited to my journey, where both points of view will be presented. The echoes of their hearts will be heard-the love Akshara has for Aarohi and the love Aarohi has for Akshara. They are two bodies but one soul. Akshara and Aarohi both need each other until their last breath; they both want to hear the echoes of each other's hearts.

And hey if you all have any background song ideas for them do share.....