Chapter 4:- Sharing A Room!!!!

In this big Goenka house, Kairav noticed that his sisters were at odds. He had noticed this before but never tried to clear the misunderstandings between them. However, seeing the tears in his sisters' eyes, which spoke of sadness and longing for each other's love, made it clear that something needed to be done. He decided to take action and mend their relationships.

"Good morning, everyone!" said Kairav happily as he came down to the dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning!" everyone wished him with a smile.

"Akshu, Aaru, I have a request for both of you," said Kairav, hope shining in his eyes.

"Yes, Bhaiya," Akshu questioned first.

"Actually, Akshu, Aaru, I want you both to share a room, as my friends are coming for a few days and we don't have that many guest rooms," said Kairav, still hopeful.

Akshu and Aaru were extremely shocked to hear this, but as their brother requested it, they both agreed, bringing hope to Kairav's eyes and shocking all the other Goenkas present.

Other family members never expected that Aarohi and Akshara would share a room, nor did they ever try to bring them close. They all knew it would be a difficult path, but Kairav, being confident, decided to go on this journey. Maybe the other Goenka family members would find it difficult because sending Akshara to the hostel was an easy solution.

Aarohi and Akshara were standing in front of the room for the first time. Aarohi took the first step.

"So tell me, Akshu, in whose room would you love to stay-my room or your room?" asked Aarohi, looking ahead, while Akshara's eyes were fixed on her. A bright smile came to her face as Aarohi called her "Akshu" after years.

"Aaru loves her room. I think we both should be in her room," thought Akshara in her mind.

"Akshara, would you tell me, or else we'll be standing like this for the entire day? We have to shift the luggage as well; in the evening, Bhaiya's friends may be coming," said Aarohi, looking at the lost Akshara.

Akshara was still lost in her thoughts when Aarohi spoke again, bringing Akshara to her senses.

"Akshara, I think you should shift to my room as my room is a little untidy, and it will take time to clean it. So please," said Aarohi, requesting. Akshara agreed to her request.

Akshara shifted all her stuff into Aarohi's room. Aarohi made space in her cupboard to arrange all the stuff, and they both cleaned Akshara's room for the guests. After a while, Akshara went to the restroom to change, whereas Aarohi was outside using her phone. After a few minutes, Akshara's phone rang.

Aarohi looked at the phone and was looking at it weirdly.

"Who stores a person's name as Chidkuram?" thought Aarohi, looking at the caller ID.

"Akshara, your phone is ringing," said Aarohi, shouting.

"Aarohi, please receive the call and say that I am busy right now," Akshara replied to Aarohi.

Aarohi didn't want to receive the call, but she was interested in the person whose name was saved like this in her sister's mobile phone.

"Hello," said Aarohi with a smile.

"Who is this, and where is Akshara?" asked the person on the other side.

"I think I have heard this voice before, but where? I can't remember," thought Aarohi in her mind.

"Whoever it is, Akshara is busy right now, and she will call you back later," said Aarohi, not interested.

"Okay, but can I ask you a question?" said the person on the other side.

"Not interested. Akshu will call you back later. Bye," said Aarohi, cutting the call.

"Why do I think I have heard this voice? That rude senior in the hospital has the same voice," thought Aarohi in her mind. After a minute, she left the room and was downstairs sitting in the hall.

"Aaru, I hope you and Akshu will not fight," said Kairav, coming towards her.

"Yes, Bhaiya, I will not fight with Akshu. I promise," said Aarohi, smiling.

In the evening, everyone was waiting for Kairav's friends. As the guests entered, two people's eyes widened in surprise at who was in front of them, and they were both shocked to see the person.

**************************************

Whom do you think they saw that left them both so shocked and who was shocked? To get answers you need to stay tuned to my story, "Echoes of Sisterhood."

This is all for today. I hope you all liked the update! If you enjoyed it, please vote and share your thoughts in the comments. Thank you for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************