Chapter 13:- Aarohi Met With An Accident!!!!

Aarohi was ready and was waiting for Neil in the cafe.

"Where is this chamgader? I have been waiting for so long, and he is nowhere to be seen," thought Aarohi in her mind. Just then, Neil arrived.

"Hi, Aarohi," said Neil with a smile.

"You are calling me by name? That's impressive," said Aarohi with a smile.

"So how's everything going?" asked Neil.

"Fine, so tell me what would you like to have?" asked Aarohi.

Neil and Aarohi were talking and enjoying each other's company. After some time, their coffee and biscuits arrived. As Aarohi and Neil together put their hands in the plate to take biscuits, their hands brushed against each other, and their eyes met for a couple of seconds.

After a moment, Aarohi pulled back her hand, and both came back to reality.

"Sorry," whispered Aarohi.

They both enjoyed their coffee and talked with each other.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, whoever is interested can come and give a couple dance performance," said the person announcing.

"What is the occasion?" asked Aarohi.

"Ma'am, one doesn't need an occasion to smile. And why should we start with both? You only said the person with a smile."

"No, thanks," said Aarohi sadly, as she wanted to dance but didn't know if Neil would be interested or not. As Aarohi was thinking, Neil extended his hand in front of her.

"Would you like to have a dance with me?" asked Neil.

"I would love to," said Aarohi, placing her hand in his.

"We will dance," said Aarohi happily, looking at him.

"Wow! Please come on the stage, sir and ma'am," said the person with a smile.

Aarohi and Neil came on stage and started dancing. Neil and Aarohi's one hand interlocked while Aarohi kept her other hand on Neil's shoulder, and Neil kept his other hand on her waist. They were both extremely close while dancing. Neil pulled Aarohi closer, twirled her, and back-hugged her. Aarohi could feel Neil's hot breath on her neck, giving her shivers.

They both were extremely close and were lost in each other for some time. After a while, when they heard the sound of clapping, they both came back to their senses. After some time, Neil and Aarohi paid the bill and left the café.

Meanwhile, at the Goenka house, Akshara still wasn't feeling good. She went and prayed in front of God.

"God, I am not having a good feeling. It feels like something wrong is going to happen," said Akshara, expressing her feelings.

Akshara lit a lamp in front of God and closed her eyes to pray. As she opened her eyes, she was shocked.

"That means something good is not going to happen. The lamp stopping to light in the middle isn't good. Wait, Aaru is not at home. Something must have happened to her. No, no, this can't happen," thought Akshara worriedly as she called Aarohi.

"Aaru, where are you?" asked Akshara anxiously.

"Coming back home only with Neil," said Aarohi calmly. She was crossing the road and was talking with Akshara. As she moved forward, she saw Neil left behind and turned to call him.

As she was in the middle of the road, a person who was drinking and driving hit Aarohi. He ran away quickly. Neil saw this and came running to Aarohi; she was bleeding badly.

"Aarohi, Aarohi, wake up," said Neil worriedly.

The phone call was still on, and Akshara could hear it.

"Neil, what happened to Aarohi?" questioned Akshara.

"Bhabhi, Aarohi met with an accident, and I am taking her to Birla Hospital," said Neil worriedly.

Neil took Aarohi to the hospital. While taking her to the hospital, he tried his best to keep Aarohi awake. As he reached Birla Hospital, he quickly called the doctors. Abhimanyu was also present in the hospital.

"Aarohi, Neil, what happened to Aaru?" asked Abhimanyu, looking at Aarohi.

"Bhai, she met with an accident," said Neil, crying.

Abhimanyu quickly took Aarohi to the operating theater and told everyone to start the operation.

"That's why I was having a bad feeling. Don't worry, Aaru, I won't let anything happen to you," said Abhimanyu worriedly, looking at Aarohi.

Abhimanyu was performing surgery, and Akshara was on her way to the hospital.

"Nurse, do we need AB- blood group immediately?" said Abhimanyu worriedly.

"But sir, this blood group is very rare and isn't available in the blood bank right now," said the nurse.

While Abhimanyu was getting worried for Aarohi, she became just like his sister in this short span of time, and seeing her like this was breaking him more and more.

Akshara came to the hospital running, and she saw Neil in front of the OT.

"Neil, how is Aaru?" asked Akshara, trembling and worried.

"Bhabhi, she is in the OT, and Bhaiya is performing her operation. She is really serious right now," said Neil, hugging Akshara and crying.

Akshara had tears in her eyes; she was consoling Neil while being broken herself.

"Bhabhi, it is all my fault. I couldn't save her," said Neil, crying his heart out.

"Neil, it was an accident. Stop blaming yourself. I know my Aaru is a fighter, and nothing will happen to her," said Akshara, consoling Neil.

************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter.

Just 2 more parts left. Ending soon.

************************************