Chapter 6:- Aarohi Take Care Of Akshara!!!!

Aarohi was sitting on the floor and was just looking at Akshara angrily.

"I hate you! I hate you very much, and the reason is that you take care of everyone more than yourself. You need to learn that self-love is also important, and saying no is not a crime. Please, Akshu, start taking care of yourself," Aarohi said angrily, looking at Akshara.

She saw that Akshara's temperature was rising each and every minute. She quickly went downstairs and took a bowl of cold water. She was about to go when she came across someone.

"Aarohi, I need to talk to you," said the person.

"Not right now, Abhimanyu. I am busy. I need to go; I don't have time to spend with you on useless things that aren't important right now," said Aarohi and went to her room while Abhimanyu looked at her.

"What is her problem? Look at Akshara; she is so sweet, and look at her sister-so arrogant! I didn't know the girl I was talking about, Akshara, was her own sister. The one I talked to yesterday looks worried as well. Is there some problem?" thought Abhimanyu, shaking his head.

While in Akshara and Aarohi's room, Aarohi was putting a wet cloth on Akshara's head continuously and was checking her temperature.

"Why isn't her temperature decreasing?" said Aarohi worriedly to herself.

"Because she doesn't need this; she needs your love. Give it to her for once, then look at her. She would be the happiest one among all," said the little boy.

Aarohi was shocked to find him in her room.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aarohi, confused, as she saw no one was in the room.

"I am taking that boy's words so seriously that I am imagining him," said Aarohi to herself.

She again started applying the wet cloth on Akshara's head.

In the morning, Akshara slowly opened her eyes and looked around, shocked.

"Why is Aaru sleeping on the floor next to me, and why is this towel on my head?" Akshara was confused and trying to understand. She tried to wake up, but Aarohi woke up at that moment.

"What happened? Do you need anything?" asked Aarohi, panicking.

"No, no, I am sorry for disturbing your sleep. I am going to the washroom; you must sleep," Akshara said calmly to Aarohi.

"Okay, I am going to sleep as I am very sleepy, but remember to take care of yourself. Last night, you had a high temperature, and I need to take care of you. But now you need to take care of yourself, and I am going to sleep, okay? Or else you can also sleep," said Aarohi, with a warning and concerned tone.

"Okay, okay, I will take care of myself," said Akshara, assuring her.

Aarohi went to sleep, and Akshara was in the washroom, happily smiling at herself in the mirror.

"Aaru looks so cute while scolding. Thank God our misunderstandings are clearing slowly," thought Akshara.

Akshara came out of the washroom and saw Aarohi sleeping peacefully on the bed, looking damn cute to Akshara, who was just admiring her little sister. Soon, Akshara went downstairs and sat at the dining table.

"Akshu beta, can you help me arrange the plates on the dining table and bring food from the kitchen?" said Swarna with a smile.

"Sure, Badimaa," replied Akshara with the same smile.

While Akshara was helping Swarna, her head was spinning, but she was still helping. Slowly, everyone came downstairs to have breakfast, except for Aarohi. Akshara was serving breakfast to everyone when suddenly, everyone heard a voice from upstairs.

"Akshara, stop doing work right now!" shouted Aarohi while coming downstairs.

Akshara bit her tongue because she knew what was going to happen.

"I asked you to rest, and you are serving breakfast to everyone. Are you in a good state of mind?" said Aarohi with anger in her voice.

"This is not the correct way to talk to Akshu," said Swarna, shouting.

"This isn't the time to discuss all this," said Aarohi sternly, scaring everyone. Even Neil and Abhimanyu were scared for a minute.

Aarohi made Akshara sit down and served everyone food. Everyone was shocked for a minute, but Kairav and Akshara had huge smiles on their faces.

"At least Aaru is taking the initiative to patch things up with Akshu. She cares so much for her; then why doesn't she express it?" said Kairav with a smile in his mind.

Abhimanyu and Neil were looking confused as they didn't know what was going on, but they decided to keep their mouths shut since it was a family matter and they had no right to speak. As Aarohi served everyone, she went to her room to freshen up.

"We are sorry, Abhimanyu and Neil, because Aarohi behaved like this. She is a little aggressive," said Swarna with a sorry face.

"No, Badi Maa, Aaru didn't have any fault. She was just concerned about me. Last night, I had a high fever, so she asked me to rest, but I was working, so she was angry with me," said Akshara, taking Aarohi's side while the rest of the Goenkas were surprised to see this side of Aarohi.

"Aarohi can care about you? We never thought so," said Manish, normally.

"Akshara informed me that the relationship between her sister and her wasn't good, but last-oh yes, last night, Aarohi said something is more important than my talks, and that something important was Akshara. Wow, Abhimanyu, you should do something to bring these two sisters close," thought Abhimanyu in his mind.

**************************************
So here is the new update. Hope you liked the update if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding it.

To be honest Akshara was always a sacrificing kind of a person but i want her to be more self oriented as well. It's good to think about others but we need think about yourselves as well and its not selfishness.

Though I am sorry for writing this, it's really heartbreaking to know that it's 78 years of independence, but still many girls aren't safe in India. It is really heartbreaking to read about what happened to the doctor in Kolkata. I am also a medical student, and thinking deeply about it is distressing. I wasn't able to read about her condition. To be honest, ladies, you aren't safe, and you need to take the initiative to look after yourselves. No one is going to help you; you need to be physically strong. You need to help yourselves.

**************************************