Chapter 14:- Parents Are Support System!!!!

"Nurse, I have AB-; I can give blood to Aarohi," said Abhimanyu worriedly.

"But sir, who will perform the operation?" asked the nurse.

"I will perform the operation, as Aaru is really important to me. She is just like my own sister, and her life is very important to me," said Abhimanyu.

"Sir, but you will be weak," said the nurse.

"Don't worry about it," said Abhimanyu and went to give his blood.

Meanwhile, Akshara was standing outside with the hope that nothing would happen to her sister. Aarohi was just like her daughter; one says an elder sister is just like a mother. So for Akshara, Aarohi was just like her daughter. The pain she was holding while seeing Aarohi was unspoken as she stood outside the OT. A hand approached her.

"She is a fighter; nothing will happen to her," said the person.

Akshara was shocked to hear the source of the voice. She looked at the person, and tears started flowing from her eyes. The person who Akshara wanted by her side was there but still not there.

"Papa" was the only word that Akshara could speak.

“Papa, look! Aarohi is in that condition. What should I do? I can't save her; I couldn't save her,” said Akshara, crying with a trembling voice while Kartik hugged her.

After a long time, Akshara could feel the essence of her father. Tears weren't stopping while Kartik was stroking her hair.

“Akshu, quiet, bacha. Quiet! My Aaru is a fighter; she will not leave you so easily. You both used to say 'witch' to each other, so would a witch ever leave you? No, Aaru will never leave you. She will always be with you. Aaru has always been a fighter, just like you. So stay strong; nothing will happen to you,” said Kartik, comforting Akshara.

They both were just lost in each other's embrace. The air knew that this father-daughter duo loved each other very much. The tension was still lingering in the air while Kartik looked at her with tears in his eyes and prayed continuously because he also knew his princess wasn't well.

While in the operating theatre, Aarohi was struggling between life and death. Abhimanyu was trying his best to save her. In this short span, he also didn't know when Aarohi became just like his sister.

While Aarohi was struggling in her state, she saw someone; the figure was just like a mother.

Aarohi's soul looked at the person and realized who it was. "Naira Mumma" was the only thing Aarohi could mutter.

"You know me, Aarohi?" asked Naira, while caressing Aarohi's hair.

"Yes, Naira Mumma. Sirat Mumma told us about you," said Aarohi with a smile.

"Aarohi, we never met each other, but to be honest, you are just like me. You became one of the reasons for happiness for my Akshu and Kairav. You were Kartik's princess; that means my princess too. I know in the situation you didn't want to end up in, I could clearly see the pain Akshu's eyes carried when she saw you like this. The pain she had, I have seen it after many years. You need to fight back," Naira said, giving Aarohi hope.

"But to be honest, I should leave this world. Bade Papa thinks I am the only reason for all the problems in Akshu's life," said Aarohi, remembering an incident that is a secret to everyone.

"But Aarohi, to be honest, Akshara will die without you. Just like Ram and Lakshman, Krishna and Balram were incomplete without each other, Aarohi and Akshara are incomplete without each other. You are Akshara's life, and Akshara is your life. Not just for yourself, think about Akshu. You called me Mumma; that means you will do what your mother asks," said Naira with a smile.

Aarohi looked at her and then turned her body towards Abhimanyu, who was treating her and performing his best to save her life. She had tears in her eyes, realizing that she was surrounded by so many people who truly loved her without any pressure.

Abhimanyu was giving his best, still performing the surgery. Soon, the light of OT turned off, and Neil and Akshara waited for Abhimanyu to come and tell them how Aarohi was.

Abhimanyu came out of the OT.

“How is Aaru?” questioned Akshara, looking at Abhimanyu with hope.

“How is Aarohi? Please, Bhai, tell us. Is she safe or not? Bhai, please speak something,” said Neil worriedly.

“Abhimanyu, will you speak or not? How is Aaru? Will you tell us or not? Speak quickly! How is she?” questioned Akshara, worriedly.

“You both will let me speak or not? I have been listening for so long. Whenever I am about to speak, you both start again. Such perfect coordination you both have,” said Abhimanyu under his breath, looking at them as if they were aliens.

“See, again you didn't tell us how Aarohi is,” said Akshara, crying.

************************************

Update after a long time. So here is the new character. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. I know the story is on emotional side more but i wanted to write something like this and imagine it how it feels so here it is. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

************************************