Chapter 9:- Abhira's Story!!!!

"Oh, are you both done with your time spending? If so, come to my room," said Aarohi with a sarcastic smile.

"What about dinner?" asked Akshara.

"Oh, I know you both will be hungry. Come, come to my room; I already have two plates ready for you. Come, let's have dinner together," said Aarohi with a sarcastic smile again.

Abhimanyu and Akshara followed Aarohi. They both were thinking that they would be questioned as they entered the room. Abhimanyu and Akshara sat down and had dinner, and just then, Neil entered.

"Wow! Why do bhai and bhabhi look so scared? My bhai doesn't get scared of anyone," said Neil, confused.

"Oh really? So sad, but he is scared of me," said Aarohi with a proud look.

"What is going on here?" questioned Neil.

"Your bhabhi and bhai are going to give an interview about how they met and fell in love. Are you interested?" said Aarohi with a little irritation.

"Wow, I'm damn interested!" Saying this, Neil also sat down, and now Aarohi and Neil were waiting for Abhira to complete dinner.

"Okay, dinner is completed now start your love story!" And who is going to narrate it? asked Aarohi.

"We both," said, Abhira, in unison.

"Okay, start," said Aarohi with a smile.

"At that time, we were both in Delhi, and how I fell in love with Akshara was very different. I first fell in love with her voice-the voice that reminded me of my mother, the voice that gave me a glimpse of my mother. After a few days, I started to search for her, but I had never seen her face, so it was very difficult for me to find her. I didn't hear the voice ever again. After a few days, my friend was celebrating his birthday, and his girlfriend was also there, along with friends. I saw Akshara; I didn't know that she was the owner of the voice. I saw her helping a puppy, and she looked extremely beautiful."

"She helped the cute dog out, and I was looking at her, only thinking if she was the same girl. But my mind knew that I had never seen her, so how could I say that?" said Abhimanyu, remembering each and every moment and living in it.

Akshara was also living in the moment while Aarohi was lost in some other thoughts.

"Now I will speak. I also want to remember those moments," said Akshara with a huge smile while everyone nodded.

"I also saw Abhimanyu there for the first time. I didn't believe in love at first sight, but I don't know how it happened; I fell in love with him. Actually, to be honest, at my friend's boyfriend's party, I saw him for the second time. The first time I saw him was in the hospital, where he was practicing. The way he was treating young kids was amazing. The way they were smiling brought a smile to my face, and I had a crush on him from that day.

Okay, now for the party time. As my friends requested me to sing a song, I sang for them. After hearing my voice, Abhimanyu recognized me, and he was happy that I got to sing. After the party, we didn't meet or talk, but one amazing thing happened," said Akshara, remembering each and every moment.

"In that busy environment, Akshara and I were looking for each other. After a few days, Akshara joined the same hospital as mine, and we both thought that destiny was bringing us closer. With each passing day, we could understand each other better and grow closer," said Abhimanyu cherished the moment while Akshara was lost in him.

"Our paths kept crossing, our destiny bringing us closer and closer. One day, I decided to confess my feelings to Abhimanyu, and that day, Abhimanyu also shared his feelings with me. I was on cloud nine, reliving that moment" said Akshara with a smile, while Abhimanyu remembered each and every detail clearly.

"So this was our story," said Abhimanyu with a smile.

"Wow, the story was amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us," said Neil with excitement.

"Thank you" was the only word that came to Aarohi's mouth, while Neil and Abhimanyu were confused about why she said so. Akshara was just smiling, hearing it; maybe she knew what Aarohi meant.

"Okay, your love story was very interesting, but until I am satisfied that you are a good choice for Akshara, you can't meet her. I will take your test; if you pass, then you will be my soon-to-be jija ji. If not, then I remember you Sir," said Aarohi in a sarcastic tone.

"What Aarohi???" Abhimanyu was about to speak, but Aarohi interrupted, "It's very late; you have to go to the hospital tomorrow. Goodnight, sir. Have a great time," said Aarohi, and she threw both Neil and Abhimanyu out of the room while Akshara was giggling.

"What? Now will I stay away from Akshara? She is going to be my sister-in-law, but she is really a witch," Abhimanyu thought in his mind with sad emotions.

"I know, bhai, she is a witch. How will you stay away from bhabhi for so long?" said Neil worriedly, while Abhimanyu looked at him with wide eyes.

"Do I think so aloud that everyone can hear what is in my mind? I think I should start meditation; it will help me handle Aarohi as well as these thoughts," thought Abhimanyu again.

"Yes," said Neil shocking Abhimanyu.

"But why would Aarohi say thank you? Abhimanyu remembered Aarohi saying, after my and Akshara's love story," which left Abhimanyu confused.

**************************************

Akshrohi and Abhirohi ( brother and sister in law relationship) moments soon so stay tuned.

So here is the next part I dont know how the story is going but I am enjoying to write it. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Chapter thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************