Chapter 7:- Aarohi To Discover Truth!!!!

In the evening, everyone was busy with their respective work. Akshara also came to the hospital as she was alright by then. Aarohi and Abhimanyu had a surgery and were busy with that, while Neil was occupied with his own tasks. After the surgery, Abhimanyu and Aarohi were checking on the rest of the patients.

After Aarohi was done with her work, she went to Abhimanyu's room to submit it. As she entered, she didn't find him. Abhimanyu's phone started ringing, and out of curiosity, she looked at the caller ID.

"Methidana?" Aarohi spoke with a weird expression.

She went out of the cabin.

"Seriously, who keeps a name like this? But what can I say about strangers? There is one more person who has a name like this-my own sister, Akshu. She also has someone's name like this," thought Aarohi in her mind, with a "nothing can be done" expression.

Meanwhile, Akshara was still trying to call Abhimanyu.

"Why is Abhimanyu not picking up the call? Maybe he is busy," said Akshara, trying to pacify herself.

"Akshara, whom are you calling and not picking up your call?" asked Aarohi, coming towards her.

"No one, Aaru. A friend. He isn't picking up my call," said Akshara with a sad expression.

"Is it a friend or more than a friend?" asked Aarohi, looking at her sad expression.

"Aaru, if I tell you something, you won't tell anyone, promise?" said Akshara with a smile, hoping for a yes, as she wanted Aarohi to be the first one to know this.

"Go on," said Aarohi, her face showing no expression, but inside she was also curious about what Akshara wanted to say.

"Aaru, actually, I have... I have..." Akshara was gathering courage to speak.

"I have... Speak ahead of this," said Aarohi, irritatedly.

Akshara took a deep breath and spoke in one go that she has a boyfriend.

"What?" Aarohi exclaimed with a shocked expression.

"Yes," Akshara said softly.

"Who is he?" questioned Aarohi.

"I will tell you later. I told this with a lot of courage, but I wanted to tell you first, so I told you," said Akshara with a smile..

Aarohi went from there while Akshara was smiling, and she went to Abhimanyu's cabin, still smiling.

"Arre, Akshu, why are you smiling this much?" asked Abhimanyu, looking at her.

"I told Aarohi that I have a boyfriend," said Akshara, smiling again.

"Wait, you told Aarohi about us?" Abhimanyu questioned, shockingly looking at her.

"No, I didn't tell your name, but I told her that I have a boyfriend," said Akshara.

"But your sister is a smart one. I think she won't take long to understand us," said Abhimanyu, looking at her.

"No problem if she gets to know as well," said Akshara, with her smile stuck on her face.

"Aarohi matters to her that much that after telling her about us, she was so happy, like she got something really precious in her life," thought Abhimanyu.

In excitement, Akshara kissed Abhimanyu on the cheek, and Abhimanyu pulled Akshara closer. Just at that moment, Aarohi entered the room, but before Aarohi could see, Abhimanyu and Akshara had pulled apart.

"Aarohi, before entering, you need to knock," said Abhimanyu sarcastically.

"First of all, in the hospital, it's Dr. Aarohi, and secondly, Dr. Birla, I knocked multiple times but didn't get a response, so I thought of keeping this file and leaving," said Aarohi with a fake smile.

"Oh, so give it to me, and you can go," said Abhimanyu.

"And by the way, the third thing: what are you doing here?" Akshara questioned Aarohi, looking at her.

Aarohi-Abhimanyu was about to say something, but Aarohi interrupted.

"Dr. Aarohi, and first, you both take a seat because now we will play a question-and-answer game," said Aarohi, gesturing with her hands.

Akshara facepalmed as she knew Aarohi was not going to leave unless she got all the answers, and she didn't believe their answers. She knew that now Abhimanyu and her secret would be fully out.

"Aarohi, I mean Dr. Aarohi, this is my cabin, and I am your senior. You can't order me around," said Abhimanyu with a smile.

Aarohi looked at her watch and, sarcastically, she spoke again, "Dr. Birla, your duty hours are over, as well as mine. That means right now you aren't my senior, so take a seat. We will talk here only."

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara to do something, but Akshara, with her eyes, told him to sit down, and they had no other option.

"Yes, Aarohi, speak," said Abhimanyu.

"Akshara, what are you doing in Abhimanyu's cabin?" asked Aarohi.

"She came to discuss a patient," said Abhimanyu.

"Are you?" Akshara asked Aarohi with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Abhimanyu replied.

"Then let her speak. And for your kind information, Akshara doesn't work under your department, so why would she discuss a patient with you?" asked Aarohi with a raised eyebrow.

"I think she is in the wrong profession. She must work for CID, or police, or law would also be a good choice for her. She is good at interrogating," thought Abhimanyu in his mind.

"Stop whatever you are thinking! I am in the absolutely correct profession," said Aarohi, looking angrily at Abhimanyu.

"Is she a witch or something?" thought Abhimanyu.

"Stop your thoughts right now! And if you called me a witch in your mind, I will surely murder you," said Aarohi.

Meanwhile, Akshara was trying her best not to laugh as they both were fighting like kids.

**************************************

So here is a new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

And if someone is interested to give ideas you are welcomed her. Do share you ideas I will love to use them in my story and it will be interesting to use ideas given by you all. And thanks again.

**************************************