*My Thoughts*

This story was a random pop up in my head and completely fictional which means it's concept,theme, character all are random and going to develop throughout the story as my imagination guides me. There are lots of twist and turns, mixed of all spices be it humour,action,love, friendship,bromance, sisterhood,family,and many more.

I'm first time trying to discover this side of mine and now I realised getting new ideas is not that big of a deal but sticking to one definitely is. Hatts off to these writers. I'm open for feedbacks just be little nice and do not discourage me okay...i know you're a sweet person. If you like the story don't forget to hit the star icon as you know likes matter right *sheepish smile* And if you have any suggestions or good statements please use comment section I would love to know about your thoughts on this story.

As I told you it's completely fictional which means it's based on my own imagination and similarities with any other story is just a coincidence, though this love and hate story theme is quite popular on Wattpad as we all love this kind of stories don't we?*wink*

I'll try my best to be consistent with updates but due to my tight schedule it sometimes might take time.This is an unedited version which means there will be errors and grammatical mistakes so, bare with me.

Enjoy 👉

[I do not own any of the pictures,video and music included in this story]