Chapter 1

I was turned into a Vampire three months ago.  This day seems to me like an eternity ago, as I am already used to the life of mine.  I was taking a usual jog on the beach at night and was then being followed by a black shadow.  I ran, and I somehow sensed it was a vampire.  Eventually, I gave up because the Vampire was undeniably quick.  He took me into his arms and bit into my neck, and I passed out from lack of blood, and obviously because I was being turned.  Grayson, my favorite sibling, was taking a run with me.  Me and all my siblings were close, but there was something the older siblings weren't telling me.  Grayson fought with the Vampire that turned me, and eventually won.  Grayson carried me home and I was in a coma for a week.  When I finally awoke, my hearing was incredible.  I heard what my parents were discussing all the way from downstairs, and what my siblings were fighting about from next door.  Not only was my hearing stupendous, but my eyesight as well.  I saw extremely well and clearly, without my glasses!  When I stood up from the bed, my head started spinning terribly, but I kept walking.  I went down the stairs one foot at a time, and when I finally made it my parents gasped.  My Mom rushed over to me.  She was no doubt the prettiest woman in the family.  She had jet black hair, beautiful green eyes, and the prettiest body shape and size possible.  No doubt one of the reasons my father couldn't resist her.  She surveyed my neck where I was bit.

"Come sit down honey, we need to speak to you." My Mom said.  I sat down on the small, one seat couch.  My Father rushed upstairs and brought Grayson, Ethan, and my twin brother Hunter downstairs.  Grayson was one of my favorite siblings.  Not that I hated any of them, in fact I loved them with all my heart even when we get to the point of killing each other.  Grayson has brown hair, and beautiful hazel eyes, just like his twin brother, Ethan.  Hunter has light brown hair, and the most gorgeous bright blue eyes.  Even though me and Hunter are twins, we have completely opposite hair colors.  They all sit on the big couch across from me, staring at me.  Hunter is especially lost, not knowing what is going on or what happened to me. 

Mom started talking.  "Summer, honey, we understand what happened.  Gray told us."

"I don't really remember what happened, other than fainting." I said.

"Well... umm... er... what happened was a ... er... Vampire attacked you.  He... turned you into ... a...-"

Vampire?  This had to be some joke.

"Gosh Ma, spit it out already!  Summer, you were turned into a Vampire.  Well, technically, you are a Vampeen, a half Vampire.  Just like the rest of us, except for Hunter." Ethan said, interrupting Mom.

I was so overwhelmed at what I just heard.  Worse, there was more where that came from.

"Ethan!  We agreed to tell her easily!" Said Mom.  "Ethan is correct, but... there is more.  Your father is not even the littlest bit vampire, and very much the opposite of me.  I am fully vampire.  I fell in love with your father when I got to know him in college, and that was forbidden love.  Vampires were not allowed to have a connection with humans, other than for source of food.  But I didn't care if I broke the rules, I just loved your father so much."

And I suddenly looked at my family in a different way.