Chapter 2

"Summer!  Get your fucking ass down here!" Yelled Ethan from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm almost done!  Putting my socks on!" I yell back.  Hunter, my fraternal twin brother, rushes around the room, obviously looking for something. 

"Where's my fucking phone?" he demands.  I chuckle when I see it in his butt pocket, and just aggravate him even more. 

"Summer!  You're really pissing me off right now, you little shit." He turned around and pats his butt.  He smirks as he pulls his phone out, and I head for the door with my book bag.   When I come downstairs into the kitchen, Ethan is sitting with his fraternal twin brother in front of the kitchen table, listening to our favorite radio station.

"Where's my breakfast?" Ethan asks me.  "My stomach is grumbling like fucking crazy."

"What do you wanna eat?" I ask Grayson and Ethan.

"Can you make me scrambled eggs?" Asks Grayson.

"Yeah, I guess I want that too." Agrees Ethan.

I head for the stove and heat the frying pan up, adding oil.

"How many eggs do you want?" I ask Ethan and Grayson.

"Two" says Grayson.

"Three" says Ethan.

I head for the fridge and grab seven eggs, two for me, scramble them in a bowl, and pour the scrambled eggs onto the pan.  The song "When I See You Again" turns on, and both Ethan and Grayson groan. 

"This song is playing every 15 minutes!  When will it stop?" said Grayson.

I add salt and spices to the scrambled eggs and serve them, leaving two for me.  Ethan finishes quickly and runs outside with his book bag.  He jumps into his car, waiting for us. 

A few minutes later we load the dishes into the dishwasher, grab our bookbags, and head outside toward the car.  Ethan has his phone plugged into the OX Cord and as we enter the car, the song "Hey Mama" is on.  Of course, Nicki Minaj.  Ethan is in love with Nicki Minaj.  We close the door and drive to school.