Chapter 2

Hello my dears! Welcome back!

Just a heads up, this is probably gonna be the LAST Anos book I make. So there'll be three books: one for my female oc, one for my male oc, and one for you guys aka a female reader!

I would make one for male reader but that's just too many Anos books 😔

I'm trying to finish season one of my female oc book so I can watch season two(even though I already got spoiled for half of it). Idk if there's gonna be season three but I hope you're all excited for it cuz I know I am.

I also forgot I can just write y/n instead of (y/n) but it totally slipped my mind yesterday lmfao.

Please enjoy the chapter!

————

The next week, Sasha' team and Anos' team stood opposite sides of each other in a forest.

"Are you ready to go down?" Sasha asked confidently, arms crossed over her chest.

Anos gave his signature smirk. "Who are you talking to?"

Sasha blinked at the confidence the guy still had before smiling. "Oh, never mind. You do remember what you promised, right?"

Anos and y/n nodded. "Sure. Do you want to seal it with a Zecht?"

"All right." Sasha pointed at Misha. "Have that girl there do it." As always, she didn't acknowledge her as her sister.

Misha looked at her friends with her regular blank expression. "Me?" The two looked over at her.

"It'll be fine." Akari nodded.

After the sisters sealed their contract, the two team captains smirked at each other. y/n sighed a bit before smiling.

This will be fun.

————

Anos, y/n, and Misha stood a few yards away from Sasha's team castle(?), y/n between the other two as they stared at the castle.

Anos spoke to the two women. "I can't get around the fact that there are only three of us. What do you think, Misha, y/n?"

The two looked at him as Misha spoke. "My class is guardian, while y/n's is Queen. Barricading ourselves with Iris would give us the upper hand."

y/n then spoke. "That's exactly what they'll be expecting us to do." Misha looked at y/n

"Then, what should we do?"

Anos smirked. "Outmaneuver them."

After coming up with a plan, Misha used 'Iris' and created three castles.

On Sasha's side, one of her teammates spoke. "Lady Sasha, three castles have just been built in enemy territory!"

Sasha stared at the screen with crossed arms. "Two of those are probably traps. Misha couldn't have built a complete Demon King and Queen castle in such a short time. They're buying time to fortify their castle. But we're going to strike first! I'm sending a vanguard unit into enemy territory! The formation will be-"

She got cut of as one of her teammates yelled for her. She paused, her arms at her sides. "Is something the matter?" As she looked at the screen, her and her team saw Anos and y/n confidently walking up to their castle.

"The King, Anos Voldigoad, and the Queen, y/n Delhevia, has shown up in front of our castle!"

As Sasha was talking to her team and about to strike, Anos interrupted. "I wouldn't be too sure about that."