Chapter 5

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

y/n frowned, thinking about what Misha said before realizing what she meant, finally understanding what's going on. "That means...you were Sasha originally."

Misha looked at her with slight surprise and confusion. "How did you..."

Anos averted his gaze, speaking. "Just how, Sasha unilaterally destroyed her Zecht with you. Normally, that would be impossible. But if two parties under contract are one and the same, it's a different story.*

y/n nodded in agreement, glancing at Anos as he continued speaking. "Two thousand years ago, there was a spell that separated one person into two." Anos slightly narrowed his eyes. "Was Ivis Necron behind that?"

Misha nodded. "When I was a fetus, I received a share of Sasha's soul. An existence that should not be. That's who I am."

y/n's frown deepened. "Didn't Ivis also cast Fusion Magic on you two at the same time? The spell for fusing two sources doesn't last for very long. Having been separated by magic, the same goes for you two. Eventually, you'd go back to being one. He must've taken advantage of the two spells' unique features in order to create a more powerful demon race."

Misha nodded again. "Division Fusion Resurrection Magic, Dino Jixes."

Anos slightly huffs, and y/n couldn't blame him. "I can't believe he dreamt up such a foolish spell."

Misha looked down, remembering the memories she made within a few weeks. "I wanted to live a normal life. My fate is set in stone. I'm going to disappear and Sasha will remain. That was alright with me. I had a lifespan of 15 years. I wanted some memories. But no one in the demon race would speak to me, since I didn't exist to them. That's what I always believed. But you spoke to me, Anos, y/n. You became my friends."

She gently smiled at the two royals. "Two miracles happened in my lifetime!" Anos and y/n were shocked, and Misha could already see the tears in y/n's eyes. "Normally, I wouldn't even exist anywhere. I'm so sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?" Anos asked. Misha looked down again. "If I hadn't become friends with you-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as she was pulled into a hug by y/n and Anos.

"Misha...you're so stupid sometimes!" y/n exclaimed, small tears streaming down her face. Misha stared at Anos in shock before looking at y/n. "y/n...?"

Anos slowly let go, and y/n let go as well after a moment. She quickly wiped her eyes as she stared at Misha with a smile before looking at Anos as he spoke. "There are two things I've never known. Regret and impossibility. I'm- I mean, we're going to make your wish come true." He quickly corrected himself when y/n pinched his side.

Misha thought for a minute before she replied. "I want to make up with Sasha."

y/n nodded. "Alright. Then it's settled." She was silent for a moment before she looked at Misha. "Misha, can you promise me something?" Misha nods, and y/n gently smiles. "Live like you believe there'll be a tomorrow until your final moment." Misha quietly gasps before smiling.

"I will."

Anos smirks as he looks in the direction Sasha left. "First, let's stop Sasha, shall we?"

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Sasha was walking towards the exit before she stopped, realizing the exit had been closed off. She turns around to the sound of footsteps, seeing y/n, Anos, and her sister behind her.