Chapter 10

For the date part, originally I would put an outfit, but wear whatever suits you!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

The next day, Anos took y/n on a date, like he said. They walked through the town and y/n led him to a certain shop.

"We're here." She said with a smile.

"Dragon of Creation: Magical Model Shop," Anos read the sign before looking at y/n. "This is your favorite place to go?"

She nodded and looked up at him. "Misha took me here all the time. It was her favorite spot, and now it's mine."

They both entered the shop and Anos looked at all the different creations people created.

The owner of the store looked at them with a smile. "Welcome back, y/n," she politely said. "Making something today?"

y/n nodded. The owner gestured to one of the creations y/n had made a few days before. It was a detailed castle surrounded by trees, petals floating around.

"I found a buyer for the one you made the other day. As always, thank you."

"So this is a magic model?" Anos asked as he looked at his wife's model.

y/n replied with a smile, proud of herself. "It is. The smaller and more detailed the model is, the better."

"Make yourselves at home in the workshop." The owner said as she left the room.

y/n smiled in gratitude as she lead Anos into the workshop. As he looked at the stands that was used to create the models, he noticed a familiar symbol.

"Are all the models made with Iris?"

"Yes," y/n replied as she used Iris. "Let me show you." She narrowed her eyes in concentration and after a few moments, she created a model that had her, Anos, their group, Misa, Lay, and Anos' parents eating dinner with each other.

"I see," Anos said with a smile as he looked at the model. "This is what you like to do for fun?"

y/n exhaled with a soft smile. "Mhm. This is a present for Misha and Sasha." She looked up at him. "Would you like to try, dear?"

"If I do this, I'll have to produce something pretty spectacular."

y/n stared at him in surprise before looking away. "Show me."

"Very well."

As he used Iris to create his model, the owner came into the room with some tea. "y/n, I brought some tea for you-" She gasped in shock once she saw Anos' model and immediately put the tray down, crouching to get a better look at it. "A tiny castle! No wait, you've reproduced this entire town! Something like this should take decades to complete!" She stood up at stared at Anos. "Please let me take this off your hands! I'll pay you whatever you ask! You know what, you can have this whole shop if you want it! Anything you ask for!"

Anos took his model and gently held it as he responded. "Sorry, but this is spoken for."

"Oh no! Well come back please! I'll be waiting for you!"

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

The two royals sat on a bench, y/n closely looking at the model Anos made.

"You really like it that much?" Anos asked with a small smirk.

y/n was rendered speechless. "Y-you even made the parts the naked eye can't see."

"There goes those miracle eyes of yours."

y/n stared at him with a small blush(if your skin would allow it) before quickly looking back at his model. "D-don't say stuff like that out of nowhere!"