Chapter 3

————

It was a new day at DKA(Demon King Academy) and the trio sat next to each other in class as usual.

y/n stared at Anos, who was talking with Misha about a birthday gift for her sister. She narrowed her eyes. She was 99.9% sure he was her actual husband, but there was still that 0.1%. What if he was the actual fraud? She slightly sighed. It was whatever for now. She'd figure it out later.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Sasha sat next to her. She looked over at the girl. "Morning Sasha."

"Morning," the girl replied. Anos and Misha looked over at Sasha, Anos speaking. "That's not your seat, is it?"

Sasha looked at him. "Well, it's not taken anyway, and don't you think I'd be easier for us to sit together as a team?" She leaned against her hand. "Oh, before I forget, my former teammates want to join your team, too."

"Oh, that. I've already turned them down." Anos replied. The expression on Sasha's face after he said that almost made y/n laugh.

"Huh? Why would you do that?"

Anos looked back at Sasha. "Just the four of us should make for a sufficient force." Sasha leaned forward a bit, her shoulder almost touching y/n's as they both looked at Anos. "But depending on the test, we'd need more than five people, and you can't even take part in the class competition without seven or more!" Sasha exclaimed.

Anos faced forward. "There are rules about that?" y/n slightly sweatdropped, sighing along with Sasha.

"This is going to be a long semester."

————

A few minutes later, y/n had to leave class to deal with some Queen stuff, being a half student and half teacher.

"Class, as you know," Emilia started, "the Demon King of Tyranny is widely expected to awaken this year. Today, one of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors will be giving you a special lecture on Great Magic, along with the Demon Queen of Tyranny."

"'Seven Elder Demon Emperors?'" Anos repeated.

Sasha looked at him for a while, speaking up. "What, you've never heard of them? No wonder you're a misfit. Two thousand years ago, the founding ancestor used his own blood to create seven subordinates. The first Demon clan to be descended from the founding ancestor."

Anos stared at her. "I remember that part." Sasha continued, "And we call those seven subordinates the 'Seven Elder Demon Emperors.' The Demon King Academy was created by the Seven Elder Demon Emperors to develop future Demon Lords. I heard even y/n helped create the Academy, too."

"In other words, they're the deans." Anos narrowed his eyes, thinking to himself.

That's odd. Even for an academy run by demons born in the Mythical Age, their stewardship is too sloppy. If nothing else, they should know about me.

He was brought back to reality when Emilia called his name. "Please remember to mind your manners."

(Not her targeting him lol)

Anos just smirked. "Right. I guess I can watch myself."

Sasha stared at Anos as if he was crazy while Emilia continued speaking. "This is Lord Ivis Necron of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors, and y/n Delhevia, the Demon Queen of Tyranny."

(You can choose either or! I can't tell if it's the same outfit, but choose whichever you like best!)