Chapter 11(FULL EPISODE)

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

WARNING ⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE LIKE KILLING AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE(?). IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP THE PART, I WILL SUMMARIZE IT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR YOU. THANK YOU AND ENJOY. IM DOING THE WHOLE EPISODE IN ONE CHAPTER INSTEAD OF TWO.

As Kurt and Anos began their fight, y/n stood with the Unitarians with a determined smile.

"Alright girls! Let's sing Anos' fight song Chorus number 2! Just like we rehearsed!" After she spoke, the Unitarians began singing.

(It doesn't matter if it's in Dub or sub, they sing in Japanese. And either way I don't feel like writing the translations so please don't be shy to search it up on YT or listen right here! I find their songs so cute!)

As Kurt used his special move, Anos destroyed it with one swing of his sword and defeated him.

"That's one minute on the dot," Anos smirked as he was declared the winner of the round.

"Sir Anos/my husband just won!" The Unitarians and y/n shouted in unison as they embraced each other in happiness.

Kurt was in denial as he laid on the ground. "There's no way. His sword is pathetic, how could I lose?"

"When a sword is forged by a craftsman with intention and love, something more than magical power resides within it. Don't underestimate my dad's sword." Anos replied as he put his sword back in its sheath.

As everyone in the crowd started questioning who his father was, Gusta had tears running down his face as he smiled in happiness.

"My boy!"

"Brother..." Emilia, who was watching the whole fight, grit her teeth in anger and clenched her fist. "Anos Voldigoad...!"

In the waiting room, Misa and y/n accompanied Anos, with y/n hugging the life out of him.

"Sir Anos, you were fantastic!" Misa exclaimed.

"Yeah but, it's just the first round," He replied, not bothered by his wife's clingyness. All three of them looked at the Magic screen(like a tv of some sort) and saw Lay winning match two. The girls stared in surprise when the announcer stated what association he was from.

"He's with Lognorth?" y/n asked in disbelief.

"Isn't that a Royalist Organization?" Misa asked. Anos narrowed his eyes and hummed.

After a moment, Lay entered the room. "I'd appreciate it if you kept your questions to yourselves."

"Sure, but I don't speak for Misa and y/n," Anos said.

y/n pursed her lips. "Why the Lognorth association?"

"Did the royalists make you some kind of offer?" Misa continued.

"I'd say so. They said they'd make me into a demon lord, and supply me with enough money for the rest of my life." Lay replied, not making eye contact.

"I can't believe you'd go for something like that!" Misa exclaimed in disbelief. He looked at her.

"The fact is that I've become a royalist. I can't associate with people like you anymore." He turned and went to leave, but spoke again. "Anos, there's something I forgot to mention...I'm going to kill you out there."