Phase one

N@z1'$ POV

I tumbled into my literal hell after crashing that damned automobile (god I hate typing fucking automobile) into the ground. Those idiots surrounded me, Soviet grabbing my shirt and yanking me up. "You are so damn useless! You can't even kill that weak bird! Even Russia was closer to killing him than you! And he did it on accident!" Soviet yelled, "Fuck you mean I didn't kill him?! I ran over something!" I retored, "that was your stupid grandsons foot genius," B.E. stated, looking unamused, but what can amuse that man when there's a stick up his ass. "Nien! That stupid boy! Why would anyone do that for optimistic brats like UN," "clearly you don't know how to kill, jo one you lost the war," Soviet replied snidly, "then you do it! He's your son!" "Oh please, you act likes it hard to kill him, even Russia was close to it, and he did it on accident! Just throw him in the snow and he'll curl up and die," "fine! Go on and show us how "easy" it is to kill him!" "Fine!" "Fine!" Soviet stormed off like a crybaby. "All of you are idiots, you can't kill an organization, they live until they're dizolved," K.E. piped up, even though no one asked for her opinion, "we can still damage them enough to where they have to be put down, like animals," J.E. explained, "that's still stupid, you act as if you won't get caught, crazier attempts causes for more attention put on you to where they'll figure out its you," "no they won't, we all look deformed, they won't even know its us," "just stop talking for once and go beat your husband or something," I butted in, J.E. gave me a "what then fuck" look as K.E. glared at me.

UN's POV

I entered my house after getting an Uber ride home and was greeted by my animals. I quickly gave them hello pets and went up stairs and into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and started gently knocking on it. "LON, come here please, I know you hear me," I said out loud, I needed to talk to him, but I got no response. "LON! I know you can here me! Come out please!" I said louder, hoping he was show up eventually.

After 5 minutes I decided to yell, "LEAGUE OF NATIONS! I KNOW YOUR LEGS ARE MISSING BUT I NEED YOU TO SHOW UP IN THIS MIRROR RIGHT NOW!" The mirror rippled and turned black, a view of LON's face appeared, he didn't look happy. "Thank you," "what do you want UN? I'm sort of busy trying to fix my legs," he grumbled, "I know, and I'm sorry, but I need your help," "with what?" "The dead countries might be trying to kill me and EU and I wanted to know if you have any information you could give me?" "No, they were only asking about how to get into the living world while ripping my legs off," now I felt really bad, I really needed his help but he was in pain. "I'm sorry..." I said, looking away, LON sighs and says, "no, im sorry, I'm pissed off right now and I'm taking it out on you, but listen, I don't know anything as they only wanted to get into the living world, but I could spy on them, they broke into my purgatory and I believe they left a giant crack where the purgatories are connected, I could drag myself through and try and listen in on conversations," "really? Thank you! I'll talk to ASEAN I'll see if he could make you new legs as a thank you," LON shrugged and disappeared into the mirror.

I went back down stairs and sat on the couch, zoning out on the black screen of the TV, lost in thought about what I am going to do. "Exorcism...?" I thought aloud, "no... they're not demons... well, they are but no the kind you can get rid of..." my thought process was broken when Lily, one of the maids working in the house, says, "sir? What are you doing?" I was snapped out of my train of thought and my head whipped around to look at her, "nothing, just... thinking," I replied, Lily gave me a questioning look but went back to her work.

FBI's POV

Sitting at my desk was boring as hell, work had been slow in the new York area, nothing interesting, nothing worth my own investigation. While playing papa's bakeria on my computer, I got an email from some employee, the title was long, but the first few words got my attention "UN and EU almost..." was all I could see and it got my hooked. I paused my game and clicked the email, the full title reading "UN and EU almost run over by EU's car, police thinks it's planned by EU" holy shit, the rest of the email contained the police documents and digital evidence, the worker asking me if I want to personally take over the case since it's within personified organization territory. I quickly typed out a response reading, "yes, I'll take the case, and any other cases concerning organizations automatically send then to me from now on," I hit send and got up, walking into Secret Services's office, knocking on the doorway as I entered, "hey SS, just got an about a investigation on EU, mind if I take it off the NYPD?" SS looked up, giving me a questioning look, "an investigation? Tell me about it," he gestured at the chair in front of him. I sat down and began explaining, "I got an email earlier and it said that UN and EU were almost hit by EU's car, and the police think it was on purpose, I want to take the case on myself," SS looked confused, which was understandable, "that doesn't make sense, they almost got hit by EU's car? That doesn't make sense," he asked, "that's why I want to take it on, it's also regarding organizations so I think it's only appropriate another organization takes it," I was lying through my teeth, I mostly just wanted it for my own personal gain with UN, but he didn't need to know that. "Fine, I trust you will do an thorough investigation to don't let your biases get in the way of finding the actual cause of this... incident," "yes sir," I saluted SS and stood up, beginning to walk out, "thanks daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooouuuuuuuudddeee, dude, thanks dude," I laughed nervously and quickly left, SS shaking his head at me.

CIA was standing outside the door, shaking her head at me, "what?" I asked, already defensive because I knew she wanted to critique me on something, "you're going to let your biases get in the way and do your best to prove EU planned it to make UN break up with him, aren't you?" She said, "oh fuck off," I walked away from her back towards me office, ignoring her totally true statement. "I heard you call SS dad!" She called back, "no I didn't!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long, school started and I've had homework everyday for the last 2 weeks from math and social studies