𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗒

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒     !𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝟢𝟣𝟣

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 !
𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴
𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗒
narrative

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

THE MORNING SUNLIGHT barely filters through the castle's high windows, casting long, pale streaks of light across the stone floors. the dimly lit corridors are cold and silent, save for the distant murmur of students rushing between classes. the air is crisp, but yn feels a warmth blooming inside her, thoughts swirling around the night spent with theodore. she replays every glance, every soft spoken word, feeling the lingering trace of their closeness. the memories are still vivid - the scent of parchment, the weight of his gaze, the quiet intimacy in the moments shared.

she's so absorbed in these thoughts that she almost doesn't hear the sound of approaching footsteps behind her. but then a familiar voice breaks through the quiet, low and demanding.

"yn."

draco malfoy's voice slices through the stillness, causing her to stop in her tracks. slowly, she turns, and the sight of him fills her with an immediate sense of unease. he strides toward her with that signature malfoy confidence, yet his expression is hard to read. his sharp features are tense, his jaw set in a way that suggests something serious weighs on his mind. there's no trace of the casual arrogance he usually carries with him - today, there's something different.

his pale eyes lock onto hers, and she feels her stomach twist, a flutter of anxiety blooming there. draco is rarely open with his emotions, but right now, they flicker beneath the surface, barely restrained. his gaze is intense, filled with something urgent, and yn feels her breath catch, unsure of what to expect.

"can we talk?" draco's voice is low, but the edge to it doesn't escape her notice. his words aren't a request - they're more of a command, and it leaves her no room to refuse.

her heart quickens, and for a moment, she feels a wave of hesitation. she searches his face for answers, but draco remains inscrutable, his posture stiff with tension. whatever he needs to say, it's important. she can tell by the way he looks at her, by the tightness in his movements. after a beat of silence, yn nods, her curiosity outweighing the uncertainty rising within her.

without another word, draco turns sharply on his heel, leading her down a quieter corridor away from the bustling students. as they walk, yn feels the tension between them tighten with every step. she casts a few sidelong glances at draco, noting the way his fists are clenched by his sides, his shoulders rigid. his entire body language screams of barely controlled frustration, and yn can't help but wonder what has him wound so tight.