𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒     !𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝟢𝟣𝟢

𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴
𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
narrative

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

THE FADING SUNLIGHT poured through the tall, arched windows of the hogwarts library, casting a warm, golden glow over the ancient wooden shelves and rows of worn leather bound books. yn sat alone at a large table near the windows, her quill scratching faintly against a piece of parchment as she tried to focus on her studies. the soft orange hues of the sunset painted the sky outside, a calm and tranquil scene that stood in sharp contrast to the turbulent emotions swirling inside her.

her mind was not on her studies. it was still tangled up in the events of the night before, the lingering tension between herself and mattheo weighing heavily on her thoughts. she could still see his teasing smile, feel the tension that had crackled in the air when he had leaned in so close, only to pull away at the last moment, leaving her breathless and confused. the memory of those almost kisses sent a frustrated shiver down her spine, and she gripped her quill a little tighter, trying to push the thoughts away.

the library was nearly empty at this hour, the usual bustle of students having thinned out as the evening wore on. only a few scattered figures remained, the occasional rustle of parchment or the soft creak of a chair the only sounds breaking the silence. it should have been the perfect setting for her to focus, to immerse herself in her work and forget about mattheo and all the confusion he brought into her life, but peace still felt out of reach.

she glanced up from her parchment, letting her eyes wander across the room. the candlelight flickered softly, casting long shadows that danced on the walls. the shelves, lined with centuries of knowledge, stood as silent sentinels, offering an oasis of calm in the chaos of her thoughts. she could hear the faint sound of pages turning in the distance, the soft murmur of someone whispering to themselves as they read, and the creaking of the wooden floorboards as someone shifted in their seat.

for a brief moment, yn closed her eyes, trying to lose herself in the quiet, in the tranquility that the library always seemed to offer. she took a deep breath, inhaling the familiar scent of old parchment, ink, and the faint sweetness of candle wax. but even here, in this place of peace, her mind kept wandering back to the night before - back to mattheo, and the way his presence seemed to linger in the corners of her thoughts, refusing to be pushed aside.

she sighed softly, opening her eyes again and staring down at the parchment in front of her. the words blurred together, her concentration shattered by the pull of unresolved emotions. just as she was about to give up and close her books for the night, a familiar figure caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.