𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒     !𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝟢𝟣𝟧

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 !
𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴
𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
narrative

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

THE SOFT GLOW of the library's floating candles barely reaches yn as she sits at one of the far corners, tucked away in a nook where few students wander. her hands rest on the pages of an open book, though her eyes remain unfocused. the stillness of the room should be comforting, but instead, it only amplifies the noise in her mind.

the air smells of parchment and ink, the familiar scent offering little in the way of solace. yn tries to center herself, her gaze flitting between the pages of the book and the flickering candlelight, but nothing anchors her. her thoughts are a relentless tide, sweeping her back into memories she wishes she could escape from, if only for a moment.

theodore, draco, mattheo.

each one of them has invaded her space, her thoughts, her heart - each in different ways, and none of it makes sense anymore.

the softness in theodore's confession plays over and over in her mind, like a lullaby that is both soothing and unsettling. his quiet demeanor, the way he looked at her, vulnerable and tender - it was so unlike the playful, teasing side of him that she had grown accustomed to. when theodore admitted that he cared for her, yn's heart had fluttered, but with that flutter came an unfamiliar weight, pressing down on her chest with every beat.

she had seen warmth in his eyes, a hope that she might feel the same, but the uncertainty had gnawed at her. she cared for him, too. didn't she? but what did that even mean, to care for someone in this tangled mess of emotions she found herself in? the more she thought about theodore, the more confused she became. was her affection for him genuine, or was it simply a reaction to the quiet stability he offered in contrast to the chaos around her?

her fingers absentmindedly trace the edge of the book's pages as she recalls his words, his sincerity. there had been no pressure in theodore's confession, just a quiet yearning that unsettled her because she didn't know if she could give him what he wanted. what did she want?

and then, there was draco.

the boy who had always been so composed, so coldly distant, suddenly showing her a side of him that was fragile, raw. when he had spoken of his family, of the expectations that weighed him down, yn had seen the cracks in his carefully built armor. draco had bared a part of himself to her that she wasn't sure anyone else had seen, and it had left her shaken.