The new job

Peter and the doctor were brought into May's room,she was awake but mysteriously strained.
Peter:I-Is she okay?
Doctor:Not exactly,she can't exactly get worse, but sure to some extreme amounts of stress before this incident,she will have to remain here for a few weeks.
May:Will you be alright without me dear?
Peter:Don't worry about me aunt may,you just work on getting better.
Peter kisses his aunt in the head and leaves.He has paid the medical bill,which was NOT cheap,combine that with the funds required to repair his house,and you get a broke Parker.
Peter:Darn,after all of things I was hoping to have May and Ben spend it on,now we can't even cover the next rent.
Peter sighs heavily,he'll figure this out.Peter gets into his room and makes sure everything is there.Peter gets on his computer and searches for any sorts of lucrative opportunities,when suddenly he hears a knock on the downstairs door.Peter goes down and  gets it and is immediately hugged by...Kara?Due to Kara's height,Peter was pulled into Kara's chest,unbeknownst to her.Kara separates from him but warmly holds him close.
Kara:Are you okay?!
Peter was absolutely flustered.His face was completely red and he was stuttering.
Peter:K-K-K-Kara?!
Kara was feeling all over Peter's body,as if she was looking for something.
Peter:U-u-uhm...
Peter was trying to speak,but just couldn't.He was completely lost in Kara's warmth.
Peter(thinking):She's so warm,and her skin... it's so soft!
Peter:U-Umm...
Kara sighs as she finds no injuries so far on Peter's body.
Kara:I was there at the festival yesterday,I heard your aunt calling for you but I couldn't find you!I looked everywhere for you!And then I heard on the news that you got attacked by that "Vulture"?!
Peter:Y-yeah,it was pretty intense but Spider-Man saved us.But you-you looked for me?You were worried about me?
Kara:Of course I was!I...
Kara and Peter just stare at each other.Peter clears his throat and interrupts the silence.
Peter:Do you umm...do you wanna come in?
Kara:Of course.
Kara and Peter shyly smile at each other, eventually they both step into Peter's house.
Kara:Where are your parents?
Peter:Th-they're away,thankfully they weren't there when the festival happened.But never mind that!Can I get you anything?
Kara:I'm fine.But what about you?Are you okay?
Peter:Yeah,I'm okay.
Suddenly,Peter starts feeling pain in his right leg and stomach,he grasps his stomach, wondering where the pain is coming from. Peter eventually realizes where the pain is coming from,it was from when the vulture pierced him.Kara instantly stands up and holds Peter in her arms again,flustering him again.
Kara:Are you okay?
Peter:Y-yeah!I'm just a...little hungry,guess I should have made a bigger breakfast haha.
Kara:I'll make you something!
Kara stands up and rushes to the kith en and looks for something to make.
Peter:Actually...there is something you can help me with.I'm looking for a little side hustle.
I was wondering if you knew any businesses looking for someone?
Kara:Hmm,no I'm sorry.
Peter:Well,that's alright.I'm actually heading out.
Kara:I'll come with you.
Peter:No,no...that's okay.
Peter and Kara head out of his house,they go their separate ways as Peter searches the city. Eventually,he finds a news building.

 Eventually,he finds a news building

The daily bugle.Apparently,they were looking for pictures of Spider-Man.Peter goes to the top floor,and it's a mess in there.Someone's yelling,everybody's rushing.Peter catches someone form tripping but bumps into someone.Peter helps them up and goes to the main office,the source of the yelling.

(Credits to Green-Mamba)Jamison:Who are you?!???:J!Inside voice,please?Jamison sighs

Jamison:Who are you?!
???:J!Inside voice,please?
Jamison sighs.
Jamison:Your lucky you're my top photographer Eddie or I'd fire you for just being in my office!What do ya want kid?!
Peter:I heard you were looking for Spider-Man photos?I could get them to you.
Jamison stares deep into Peter's soul.
Jamison:Hmmm,fine!But you better give me something good or I'll have you head on my wall!
Peter:U-Uhm.
???:I'll handle this.
A large man comes to Peter and kindly guides him out of the room.

(Credits to yotakuboi)Eddie:I'm Edward Brock junior,but just call me Eddie

Eddie:I'm Edward Brock junior,but just call me Eddie.
Peter:H-Hi,I'm Peter Parker...the first?In my family at least.So...what was that?
Eddie:That my friend was good ole J.J.He may not have said it,but he wants you here and is glad to have you.You tryna get Spider-Man photos?
Peter:Yeah.
Eddie:Nice,more luck to ya.
Peter bids Eddie farewell and heads out.He goes to his home and searches his room.He finally finds his old camera,it's still functional and actually works pretty well.Peter takes his costume and goes out into the city.He sets the camera for a timed picture and puts his costume on.He swings and does some acrobatics in the air,getting very good pictures. Peter immediately rushes over to the daily bugle.
Jameson:Hmm...TRASH!
Jameson throws the pictures at Peter.
Peter:H-hey!I thought you wanted pictures!
Jameson:These are basic!Give me something good!GET OUT!
Peter sadly leaves the office,he's about to leave when he is called out by someone.

Peter:H-hey!I thought you wanted pictures!Jameson:These are basic!Give me something good!GET OUT!Peter sadly leaves the office,he's about to leave when he is called out by someone

Robbie:Is Jameson giving you a hard time already?
Peter:Yeah,I guess some action picture's wouldn't hurt though.Maybe If I can find the vulture again.
Robbie:Oh,you haven't heard?
Peter:Heard what?
Robbie:It WAS on the news and in the papers, but you see...Vulture died.
Peter:W-what?!How?
Robbie:I don't know,NOBODY knows.He was last seen going to Oscorp,but that was the last anybody saw of him.When authorities found him,he was...unrecognizable,it was like a daemon or other kind of monster got to him.
Peter sighs.He leaves the bugle,wondering about how to satisfy Jameson,then again...he could always find a new job,maybe that's where he'll start.Peter starts looking around for a new job, but he has no luck.Peter simply goes home, disappointed and unsure.

Meanwhile
Norman Osborn was watching surveillance footage,it showed Spider-Man swinging around the city.He starts talking out loud,seemingly to no one.
Norman:So...this is the one?
???:Yyesss.
Norman:If I can get him for you,you'll leave harry alone?
???:Ooff coourrseee.
Norman sighs.He goes to the dark web and searches for mercenary's.He finds one who seems promising and decides to call their number.
Mercenary:What do you need?