Unstoppable pt.1

The week has finally passed as aunt May comes back home.Peter has given his photos to the bugle and they've been a hit,but sadly,Jameson for some mysterious reason is not a fan of Spider-Man,despite desiring photos of him. Ever since Peter gave photos of Spider-Man, Jameson has pronounced the hero a "menace" and has dedicated himself to discrediting him. Peter just went along with it,thankfully no one even believes the man anyway.Peter and may celebrate her recovery by eating take out,it was a nice overcast day with a beautiful grey sky.
Peter:How have you been feeling?
May:Amazing dear,how has school been dear?
Peter:It's been great,I'm glad that at least it's almost over.
May:This will be your second year right?
Peter:Yep,then I'll be a senior.

For the record,Peter Parker is fourteen years old,the reason he's already a junior in high school is because of the fact that he is extremely intelligent and was allowed to skip grades.Everyone else in midtown high is 15 or 16.

Peter smiles,he is so glad that he and May can spend time together again.Suddenly,cop cars rush by the two and worry them.
May:Ooh!Seems like we should be getting home dear.
Peter:Right,but...
May sighs,she doesn't like the idea of Peter going towards danger,but even SHE must admit they are in need of money.
May:Just be careful dear.
Peter:Of course,I love you.
Peter kisses his aunt on the head and heads out of sight.He makes sure no one is watching and takes his clothes off,revealing his costume underneath.Spider-Man heads to the scene in an empty and barricaded street,so far it seems to be a standstill,but it looks like the culprit...is only one man?Spider-man sets his camera up and lands on the open street,but as soon as he does,his senses begin tingling intensely,more intense than ever before.Spider-Man puts his mental pain aside as he gets a good look at the criminal.

Spider-Man puts his mental pain aside as he gets a good look at the criminal

???:...
Spider-Man:Who are you?
The criminal yells in a triumphant and strong voice.
Rhino:I AM THE RHINO!
Rhino steps forward,each steps is heavy and emits a powerful,immense pressure.Spider-Man takes a deep breath and walks up to rhino, the two approach each other until they wind up right in front of each other.Spider-Man throws a punch first,but it does almost nothing!Spider-Man leaps backwards,but before he can even hit the ground-

Spider-Man throws a punch first,but it does almost nothing!Spider-Man leaps backwards,but before he can even hit the ground-

Rhino lunges at him with incredible speeds and bulldozes him into a building.Spider-Man tries to break rhino's grip,but he can't.Spider-Man uses his full power and slowly pushes rhino's hand off of him.Spider-Man lifts his feet up and kicks rhino's fist away.Spider-Man crawls up the burping to try and get space,but the building suddenly shakes and starts to timber. Spider-Man looks down to see that rhino has disappeared.Spider-Man isn't sure what to do, he can't just let this building fall!Suddenly,as the building has almost completely fallen, rhino bursts from the building right from under spider-man and tackles him.They fly so far that they end up crashing through not one, not two,not three,but FOUR whole buildings! The buildings start to crumble as rhino and Spider-Man crash into the floor.Rhino grabs and lifts spider-man by his head,he starts to squeeze as spider-man feels his skull beginning to fracture.Spider-Man grabs rhino's arm and uses his full strength,he jerks his leges down, bringing himself to the ground and lifting rhino off of his feet.Spider-Man slams rhino into the ground so hard that he bounces off of it.As rhino is in the air,spider-man assaults rhino with punches and kicks,the thunderous blows sends rhino flying like a missile onto a bridge.Rhino recovers and chuckles.
Rhino:A good pay AND a challenge?
Rhino psyches himself up and prepares to battle,now taking it seriously.Spider-Man lands in front of him as rain begins to fall.Rhino and Spider-Man take deep breaths and the two clash.

Spider-Man:RAAAAAAAGH!Rhino:HUAAAAAH!The two clash intensely as the bridge begins to cave in to their strength

Rhino:HUAAAAAH!
The two clash intensely as the bridge begins to cave in to their strength.Rhino is slowly getting pushed back and hurt,but merely fighting back against the rhino's sheer power is putting absolute agony on spider-man's body,but he can't give up,he WON'T give up!Spider-man dodges one last punch from rhino and kicks right in between his legs.
Rhino:GUGGH!
As rhino is stunned,Spider-Man leaps away as the bridge collapses.Rhino falls into the ocean and quickly disappears.Spider-Man sluggishly steps towards the edge and leans over to see no sign of rhino.
Spider-Man:D-dammit...he got away.
Spider-Man steps up and swings away,he gets to the top of a building and instantly falls down.Spider-Man takes a few deep breaths as suddenly,everything starts flashing.
Spider-Man:Gah?!GUUH!
It's like thousands of lights are crashing into spider-man's eyes,spidey's senses tingle so intensely it causes him pain,it feels like his skull is being split.Spidey grabs his head in pain.
Spider-Man:GAAAAAAAAUUGH!
Spider-Man's breathing goes ecstatic as his hair start freaking out and move in every direction,it feels like his hairs are peeling his skin away.
Spider-Man:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Spider-Man lets out painful screams that can be heard throughout a large portions of the city,people aren't sure what happened,but they don't like the sound of the screams.Eventually, spider-man painfully stands up and goes home. He gets close and changes back into normal clothes,he shakily goes into his house and is immediately greeted by his may.
May:Are you alright dear?Your shaking!
Peter:It-it was just...REALLY scary.Thankfully, I got the photos still,but I think I'll wait to put them in until tomorrow.
Peter and May sit down as she tightly and warmly holds him.Peter and May just enjoy the silent peace and rainy sounds for now.

Meanwhile,in the sewers
Rhino falls straight down,he slowly but surely gets up and beholds himself in shock.He...feels pain?No,no,no!This shouldn't be happening,he was told he'd be invincible!Rhino grabs his helmet and tries to take it off,but for some reason...it's stuck.Rhino pulls and pulls,but the helmet does not budge.
Rhino:What?!It-It won't come off!
Rhino pulls at the armor at several different locations,but nothing incomes off or even budges an inch.
Rhino:It can't be!I-I-I'm STUCK in this armor?!

To be continued