Who we really are

Spider-Man gets to Tony and catches him in the air.He descends onto a nervy building and lays Tony down.
Spider-Man:I'm sorry Tony,I'll-I'll make it up to you somehow.
Spider-Man heads into Oscorp and sees that none of the people have been harmed.He rushes throughout and ends up in the main office.He sees the green goblin on his knees,weak.
Spider-Man:It's over goblin.
Green goblin:No,no it...isn't.I won't let it be.
Green goblin stands back up when iron patriot bursts through the window behind him.
Green goblin:Y-
Iron patriot choke slams goblin and then throws him at a wall.
Iron patriot:This ends now.
Iron pastor puts his arms out,ready to deal the final blow.
Spider-Man:Wait a second!
Hobgoblin crashes into the bustling as well,rid of Batman and Karen.
Spider-Man:Wait a second,what did you do to them?!
Hobgoblin:I'd worry about yourself wallcrawler.
Green goblin:Stop!
Green goblin puts his hand out as hobgoblin heels.Green goblin stands up and takes a deep breath.
Green goblin:It's time...you've fought this hard, so I'll tell you...everything.
The green goblin snaps his fingers as suddenly, his clothes change and transmute into a tuxedo.
Spider-Man:Whoa!How did you-
Green goblin:I used to be a daemon.
Everyone falls silent out of curiosity.
Green goblin:I was just a worthless,harmless small goblin,but two things set me apart from everyone else.Firstly,I had green skin and yellow eyes.Secondly,I had this special baking to breathe a red miasma that controlled the cells of whatever it hit.I had trained,and I had fought hard to earn my rightful place,at the top of all daemon kind!I may not have had quite the strength of magic,but I had my special ability...however,in my darkest times,I had discovered something...VERY unique about myself.Whenever I consumed something,I gained its properties or abilities,like Azazel.
Spider-Man:Wait a second,you knew Azazel?
Green goblin:Not exactly the word I'd use.One day he was prowling around in our world so I... "stole" from him.I attacked him and tried to assassinate him,only to fail and anger him.At most I had taken a bite of his tail.It was downright the scariest thing in my life,he chased me and hunted me for weeks,months even.Eventually I escaped.As soon as I had fully developed azazel's powers,I knew my true potential and started my conquest.I took my world by storm and took whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted,killing whoever got in my way.And then,Norman came along,looking for a cure for his wife.I promised him one on one condition,he would take me out of my world.
Spider-Man:And you lied,you possessed him and made him do whatever you wanted.
Green goblin chuckles sinisterly.
Green goblin:Guilty.But there were a few little problems.Norman made his machine a little... wonky.While he could come into any world, nothing he wasn't making contact with couldn't follow him back,so I chose to possess him to make him think that he got away,but he found out eventually,but he still became my puppet.
Patriot clenched his fist in anger.
Green goblin:And the next problem,when I possessed someone,I couldn't use the full extent of my  powers,the only place I could fully tap into their power was my own realm.Not to mention,Norman.He's old,weak, dying,I needed a proper vessel to at the very least carry out my will,and so...
Green goblin's skin starts to change color as his face begins to change shape.Norman and Spider-Man's eyes fill with horror as they starts to recognize his face.
Iron patriot:Oh my god...
Spider-Man:...Harry.
Green goblin's face changes completely, revealing none other than Harry's appearance.
Harry:Yes...and no.
Suddenly,Harry's body begins to whither and become skinny as his eyes begin to glow.Harry looks like an entirely different person.
Iron patriot:H-Harry?
Harry:Sorry Norman,your son isn't in here anymore.In fact-

In fact-