Devastation pt.1

It is the last week of school.Spider-Man was swinging across the city again and stopping crimes.As he stops the crimes,he starts thinking about rhino and shocker.
Spider-Man(thinking):Two different mercenaries,and they have pretty high weaponry.They were both sent after me,but by who?And why?Have I really been around long enough to tick someone off?But who?The most organized crime I've ever stopped was some gangsters,but then they scurried off.
Spider-Man:Hmmm...
???:HEY!
Spider-Man looks at the top of a bustling to see a girl calling out to him.Spider-Man lands on the building to see a red haired girl.

Spider-Man lands on the building to see a red haired girl

(Credits to Yotakuboi)

???:Hey there,sorry for the shouting.
Spider-Man:It's no biggie,what's the issue?
???:I used to go to horizon high,real snob fest if you ask me,but our science teacher,Curt Connors,suddenly vanished last week.
Spider-Man:Curt Connors?But I met him so recently,what happened?
???:All we were told is that he went looking for his son and then just POOF!Vanished.
Spider-Man:That doesn't sound good, especially with all of the daemons popping up here.
???:Exactly.
Spider-Man:Thanks for telling me.What's your name?
???:It's Mary,Mary Jane.
Spider-Man stops in his tracks.Mary...that was also his mother's name.Spider-Man takes a deep breath and leaves.Mary looks back to see her boyfriend come to her.
???:Is everything okay?
Mary:Yeah,it's all good.
Mary and her boyfriend go back into her house as Spider-Man swings around the city.
Spider-Man:Horizon high?That's on the far edge of the city.It's a pretty famous school,if he taught there then some people MUST know about him.
Spider-Man asks around,but cannot find anything conclusive.Spider-Man eventually decides to go to one last person.
Spider-Man:If Connors went to save his son before his disappearance,then there's no one better to ask than Billy himself.But where is he?
Spider-man takes a long trip to the edge of the city and gets to horizon high.

But where is he?Spider-man takes a long trip to the edge of the city and gets to horizon high

Spider-Man lands right on the window of the principal and knocks on it.The principal lets him in.

The principal lets him in