The hunted

Spider-Man and Kraven rush at each other, Kraven swings his axe but Spidey dodges and kicks Kraven in the gut,he then spins his legs around like a wheel and hits Kraven with a flurry of string kicks.Kraven leaps up and raises his axe as it glows.Spider-Man leaps back,but it's in vain as Kraven slashes the ground and creates a large geyser of energy.
The energy hits Spidey and sends him away. Spider-Man recovers and shoots a volley of webs,but Kraven swings his axe around and cuts the webs apart.Spider-Man rushes Kraven and grabs his axe,he knees it and breaks it in two and dropkicks Kraven away.
Kraven:Hehehe,yes,that is more like it!A clash of our fists!
Kraven rushes at Spidey with surprisingly strong and fast blows.Spider-Man gut punches Kraven but he retaliates by grabbing Spidey's head and slamming it into his knee.Kraven then uppercuts Spidey into the air but follows the flying hero on his feet.As Spider-Man descends,Kraven leaps up and grabs Spidey by his neck and then dunks him into the ground. Spider-Man recovers and tackles Kraven by his stomach.Spider-Man and Kraven intensely wrestle across the floor and tussle until Spidey kicks Kraven away.The two charge at each other and engage blows again.

The two charge at each other and engage blows again

Spider-man punches Kraven away.As Kraven gets up,he can't help but be amazed,spider-man never showed him this kind of strength!
Kraven:Impossible!I studied you!
Spider-Man rushes at Kraven and begins overwhelming him,growing faster and stronger.
Kraven:You are not capable of this kind of furry!
Spider-Man punches Kraven across the arena as he begins to shake in fear.Kraven looks up as he now has an entirely different view of Spider-Man,not as a man-

Kraven looks up as he now has an entirely different view of Spider-Man,not as a man-

(Credits to ghostly666)

But as a beast.But,this should be impossible! Nothing Kraven saw Spider-Man do pointed towards something as dangerous as this.
Kraven:You-no,you lack a killer instinct!
Spider-Man:That's not true.Every time I see somebody being hurt when they don't deserve it,I get angry,and I start thinking of it,of taking a life,of killing.In fact...

Spider-Man:I'm thinking of it right now

Kraven:?!
Kraven turns around in utter shock to see spider-man behind him.
Spider-Man:The difference is...I know it's wrong.So as far as I'm around,no one dies!
Spider-Man grabs Kraven by his foot and swings him into the air like a pillow,Spidey slams him onto the ground and then jumps up and slams his fist onto Kraven's face and breaks his nose.Spider-Man looks around at the crowd as they grow fearful.
Spider-Man:Get out.
The People leave the area as Spidey webs Kraven to the ground.Spider-Man quickly tends to scorpion,who has taken her pincer out of her stomach,her stomach wound was healing up,but her arm?Not quite,while it would heal at some point,it's be no point soon.
Spider-Man:You okay?
Scorpion:Mm.
Scorpion looks away,Spidey sighs and lifts her off of her feet like a bride,making her feel safe again.
Spider-Man:Come on,let's get out of here.
Scorpion looks to Kraven.
Scorpion:Your just gonna leave him here?
Spider-Man:He's not a threat anymore.
Scorpion:I thought you two had something going or something.Don't you wanna know everything?
Spider-Man:We did,and I did at once,but now?I just don't care.
Spider-Man walks out with scorpion as Spidey realizes that they are in the jungle of New Metro city.
Spider-Man:Welp,not TOO far off from home. You got anywhere to be?I mean,I COULD take you to jail,but I'll pity you for today.
Scorpion:HEY!I don't need your...your...
Scorpion takes a look at herself,she needs his pity.
Spider-Man:Well,I'm gonna hold you up in my place for a bit,okay?
ScorpionHUH?!You-you mean,we're gonna LIVE TOGETHER?!
Scorpion's face completely becomes red.
Spider-Man:Well,I don't see any other option. Do you?
Scorpion sighs,she cannot.
Scorpion:F-fine!But it's not like I want to live with you!This is just an agreement!
Spider-Man:Yes ma'am.
Spidey chuckles and runs all the way from the jungle to the city.He then leaps off and rushes across the rooftops of the city all the way to his house.He rushes in but carefully lays scorpion on the couch.As soon as Spidey lays her down, a blur comes into the house,that blur was supergirl.
Supergirl:PETER!
Supergirl rushes to Spider-Man and tightly hugs him.
Supergirl:I was about to look across the whole planet for you!Where have you-
Spider-Man:Ahem.
Spider-Man points to scorpion on the couch, supergirl looks at her and then looks back to Spidey.
Supergirl:Who is...that?
Scorpion:Name's scorpion,nice to meet ya, and...Peter?
Spider-Man sighs as supergirl slabs her head.
Supergirl:Crap,I'm so-
Spider-Man:It's okay,it's okay.So,now ya know.
Spider-Man takes his mask off.
Spider-Man:I want to keep this thing a secret obviously,so now if you're gonna stay here you have to promise not to tell anyone.
Scorpion:Yeah yeah,your secrets safe with me.
Spider-Man:Thank you.
Spider-Man changes into normal clothes and comes out into the living room.
Peter:How long have I been gone?
Kara:At least two days,Norman came by to give you an invite..
Peter:Crap...it hasn't started yet has it?
Kara:Not yet.But it does tonight.
Scorpion:What does?
Peter:There's just some bad guys about,me and this guy named Norman are planning a bait to take them down.
Peter gets his fanciest clothes and gets ready, but as he does Lara comes into their room and hugs him from behind.
Kara:Do you want to talk about it?
Peter:About what?
Kara:About why you weren't here.You...you've been distant from me recently Peter.
Peter:...
Peter turns around and hugs Kara as tight as he can.
Peter:I'm sorry Kara.I've had a lot on my mind and plate lately that I completely forgot to let you in on all of it.I'll tell you everything after this whole goblin ordeal is over okay?
Kara:You promise?
Peter:I promise.
Peter and Kara kiss each other warmly.Theu hug each other tightly as they relax and unwind in each other's warmth.
Kara:I'll watch over the city why you handle this,alright?
Peter:Right.
Peter heads to the closet and gets Karen in her backpack form,he then makes sure the murakumo blade is able to follow him.
Peter:Alright,it's time...

Peter:To end this.