𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 ᪥ @C_Faith18 ✓

• ° •

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 - 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐎𝐗 - 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

I grab my coffee from the counter. Slide my shoes and leave for the post office.

I sip my coffee. I got a notification on my phone saying a package was delivered to me. But what package?

I get to the post office and walk to the postbox, opening it with my special key. I searched for the package and found it.

"𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐴 𝐵𝑂𝐼𝑆𝐸"

The writing is quite messy. It's almost like a child wrote it. I take the package, close the postbox, and leave.

Who left me a package..?

I get to my house, place my coffee beside me, and open the package. The first thing I see is a letter.

~

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑎,

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝐼 𝑐𝑎-

~

The rest of the paper is ripped off, so I’m unable to read it. Like I would want to read it. A package from the past.

I'm shaking so bad I knock my coffee over.

“Crap” I mumble.

Why would I be getting a package from the past? The past I’ve been trying so hard to forget? I don't even remember sending this to myself. The writing doesn't even look like young me’s writing.

“You have to open it.” I mutter to myself.

I will my hands not to shake, but they do anyway as I open the package. I look inside. Pictures many pictures. Of 11 year old me and friend of mine. The pictures start of sweet when we’re 11 they age up more ending when we’re 17.

Now I remember why I wanted to forget so badly. The guilt. On our way home from a party, we crashed. Killing her and leaving me crazy…

Why would past me send me this package…? 

What is going on?

• ° •

𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐓 𝐒 - C_Faith18

💌