—* Fate at the Han * —

                                   ( I )

                                   ( I )

The night before day had brought many unexpectedly twist in Jeon's versa .  Even Facing his companion after years sometime  frightened a mafia member like Jungkook . It was tremendously fearful to cited the fact knowing that won't be worthy anymore. In it while His observing facsimile discernible on the supreme Mirror locating in the edge of his gigantic concrete room. 

Jungkook glanced at the facsimile and release a relief he became what he yearned , most eminent amongst his people. He felt the actual lucrative of life accomplishing the High. After these all he couldn't defense the continue pursuing of his most prioritised dream and that made his eye drizzle.

Jeon untether the engulfed ascot of his neck . Then a pop ups onto his cellphone. Being attracted to the notification he pressured onto to the MBC TV and hear the recent official news in social media. The headlines were directly assaulting the ceremonial economic development of Dixon , Jungkook's logistic . He heard the immediate voice of Teahung, when all the microphones started crumpling toward him.

Teahung stated the observed circumstance of Dixon's warehouse to k-media " The matters were colossal so it is obvious we can't regine in it over a day. we'd asked for a little investment to our department. But I recommend not to bring in use his any of Dixion's products . It could be harmful "

" I still don't understand how your department agreed with you to search on Dixon . Everybody know it's most trusted company to the Government and even to republicans . what's your opinion on this debilitated act of department Mr. Taehung " The lady reporter yelled out complaining her vexation .

As the end of her barbarous to Mr. kim Jungkook ambled to the direction of rocking chair and reserved sedentary, face commanded on a view of black adorned celling. He felt more relex than before . Eyelids started to feel pressured and lastly  shifted down resting all the moments of day.

Even though the enthusiasm of the Hyeonchungil confessing the vigour of yearn for the woman he met . He desired her the entire existence of him . 

The night of Jungkook restrained discretion. He slept on the following night without a tense of insolent opponent. Rivals often invade on his castle , when they evaluate their shortage moments of life given as generosity by him.

The immense lustrous dark with a magnificent splendour of a natural satellite of earth looked as a shy bridal had just taken her veli. where night felt dejected the day brought solace in a form of endearment and the endless possibilities of lustre scattered over sky. The armour of reddish procceed the morning. The magpie started their struggle for nosh chirping on Jeon's window. 

The exquisite magpie kept its playlist of the day meantime Jeon's eyes roise by its sings . while shuffling the cashmere duvet he felt touched his feet onto the marbles. His amble decorated the waves of rags sensation in magpie's ear but it didn't seems to react. when Jeon walked nearer to it, magpie flattered it's feathers to fly sensing the right time proceed moment. On the metre it begins to fly and Jungkook caught it .