-ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ-

Moments joins in slack time . Yn ended the engrossment of her job. Breathing became explicative when she tugs her mask and washes the melancholy blood of plams to not be unminded she has just succour a surgery .

When the light chimed in her eyes striped window she felt better to close eyes and drawn the stripes . Meantime one of her colleague accomplished his Job and beeline toward sink . He approached with caution, his voice a low murmur as he placed a hand gently on her shoulder.
"Dr. Park, are you well?"Yet she made no response, her fingers still resting idly on the running tap, water flowing unnoticed beneath her absent gaze.

Without a word, she turned from him and departed, leaving the doctor behind to mutter softly in her wake.
"Has she lost her wits?" he whispered, shaking his head as he shut off the faucet she had forgotten.Not pausing to answer the silent questions in his eyes, Yn made her way swiftly outside . A taxi stood waiting, its arrival timely, as if knowing her mind needed not the distraction of waiting. She climbed in and directed the driver toward a distant hospital, one barely known save for the curious reputation it had garnered over time .

vacated was a room of serial number 256 . Her pedestal ambled to the room. Eyes frictioned with movements of a bed fond man has begin washed by nurse .
Yn conceded revealting obligatory smiles ; “ You're working hard behind him , sister ”

“ohh!.. Yn —please come. haven't seen you here for long ” Nurse headed her attention between washing the bed fond man's hands . Folding her uniform she throw it on the couch and get closer to man with bouquet containing red roses . She pushed the flowers beside his head over the table .

with fine glances to him she smiled ; I brought your favourite roses . she would accept a seat bedside him , when nurse bronch her talks ; How do you doing? I've heard your hospital has been possessed by Jeon Jungkook .

Drizzling her attention she curved her lips “I'm doing well also you've right . our hospital has possessed by Jeon Jungkook ...He is a gentleman though”

“Have you meet him real? ”Her eyes sparkled proceeding yn's confide . Noding an affirmation she conceded " Yes! once a day ". Nurse joined her hands resting her chin in it , she chimed “I pray for your sort of fourtune ”

“So happens with you , Sister ”Yn cheered .

" okay! then I'll let you guys confide each other " Yn saw her back faint from vision and Nurse headed to another patient. 

Yn turned her glance anew to the man has been lying since she approach the spot . Yn let a sigh leave to provide formate of her words “How have been you , Simson ?”

Not a delay yn banged with an another sentence ; I don't feel fine seeing you left paralyzed entire day . In response he would just create some sounds of hum as unablity of speaking .

“But that was profound Baek Simson.How could I've let myself push in the verge of their abusive traits. I didn't wanted to be victimized”The sopocastic glow of her countenance fade upon few seconds .

“You mustn't help them , Simson besides you must have pass me the iron rod . I admit my mistake hurting you vigorous that day still you shouldn't hear them ”she sighed once again . Her eyelashes fell down, when she outcome with melancholy “I shouldn't also pray for your convelsing as you know oneself you're fargile to survive in world  ”

“ Simson, world concern only
Fittest as world goes with Survival of the Fittest ”Her eyes played an rimed abide of iniquity . She wipped his drip of shedding tear then cares his hairs saying “I feel pathetic for you — wish you die soon , My friend . Sorry to say there's no needs of yours ”