—* Despise *—

                                      ( I )
Happiness ; isn't it the one every entity want ? They say do what gives your heart ease. Is that happiness? what gives ease.

The sun in korea became amber as it was dotting it's sunsetting colour.
Some were happy to realise about the upcoming night besides some were preparing valuable things for ' memorial day ' or Hyeonchungil in 6th day of June .

( ' will you go with me tomorrow?' )Yn's cellphone received the message on it. As her eyes attended the written words by her fellow she wrote ( ' No I'll be busy tomorrow ' ). As her reply an another message flew to her messager (" You're really arrogant ")

Yn smiled being called arrogant by somebody novice in creaulity. She cleared up her way to medical after purchasing in some tteokbokki and desserts.
The Hospital staffs bowed her as she get in and so she . Its was embarrassing to take entrance in hospital clutching plastic bags.

" I've heard you stayed till two of morning yesterday " Nurse Ksel presented a question for Yn. After all these she had to answer ; Yes! Actually we'd got rough surgery .

Was it succeed ? ; the only question everybody wanted to know after the incident why the physician didn't told patients family about patient. They cared about the prestigious of their enriched hospital in entire city. Yn's brain tried to find out thousands of excuses to let go of nurse's questions. Though it was good that the nurse has been intrigued by and another staff of hospital . Her distinct and apparent destination was jue seok .

She focused her eyes directly and intimately on the individual, inquiring about the mistake she had made in order to save him. She stated that she should do everything for him as long as she remains alive. It's might not significant to others, but she cannot let go of the promise she had made to his uncle.

* Past

I know it is really hard to see others crying to their death while we enjoy our meal, but do you think weakening ourselves can gain something? It is lame; Yn tried to dispose of the situation, but it wasn't the right thing to do.

His uncle was relieved to know that there is someone who could comfort a poor person like him in this capitalism.
I should stay strong.everything will short out . I should not loss hope ; Uncle expressed his heart's feelings and he felt encouraged to speak up about his whole tragedy. She smiled at his statement . Before going to the nearby bakery, the family uncle present his willing : 'Will you take care of my nephew as your own?' She smiled again and promised him she will do her level best to keep his trust on her.

* Present

She astonished seeing Jue sok solving crossword puzzle . Yn beacome serene and gone to him making sure she wouldn't distrub him.

" why do you come here ? " He outburst softly folding the pages against pages and sit it up on table with a pencil above it. His glances made Yn's face but his mouth left ; Aahh! Do you also brought milk for me? It's almost night I've been receiving milk bottles . Am I a kid of three? .

" You speak a lot , boy " As Yn ended He began " Jue sok " .
" Good than Jue sok stay still I'll give you an injection " Yn added and inject the chemical in his veins. After few minutes she constant herself steady and flowed the forms of words ; I'm sorry if it gave you pain.

' Not at all. I'm good ' He informed.
" Brvo! " She whispered and jogged to the plastic bags . Yn was managing the meal while jue sok's brain was signaling him to peep the ingredients her money wrought. He expressed his amusement by a question ; by the way what's your eoma-appa untitled you?He paused and added; Doctor.