—*Hyeonchungil*—

                                  ( I )
There's a legend of saying life is equivocally . One with beloved and one with oneself. Every face wears masks and even some of them often seen in street . However the lustrous light usurp it's defeat . Letting their chin on the shoulder with benevolence might help the abundance in number to release their pangs.

" My assumption is that you'll look more beautiful if you say goodbye to this attitude " The scraggy fellow of the taxi complicate. His hand motioned to squeeze Yn's red globose cheeks but obstructed in middle by Yn's whisper ; Don't even dare .

" Of course appa slapped you " He paused " oHh! Nona it might be hurting "

Park Yn moved her lovable eyes toward her brother, Gon Jo. Her gaze perch a great distrubance. " No brother it's felling heavenly " Yn smiled but the frowns were manifest in her face . And again constant her gaze to the night scenery of city , Seoul.

Gon Jo Yn's brother checked up his bag if he could find something for her sister. He found expensive cosmetics that he brought by America's famous and fabulous shop ' Elayne '. Gon Jo fetched and presented the cosmetic box infront of Yn " Nona! have a gaze , what I brought for you " His voice had cheer . The revelation of cosmetics were fancy in a silver box though Yn left no chance to complain ; When did you started theft?

His dimples faded with disappointment by her queer. In the momentary He admitted ; what you actually want to say Dr. Park? This is by my own money. You don't know but I used to be the richest in my group . Even I gave a person financial help. Respect my dignity Miss. Park. His voice made Yn laughed that she shared with her brother ; You're not even good in lying , Gon Jo my brother.

" was it a insult or Praise " said her brother crossing his arms.

" I believe that didn't even sounded like impresion so I hope you'll use your brain " said Yn smiling. But when she smile a comical riddle drape it's brightness . On seeing her thin eyes while smiling people suspect if she's really happy or not.

The Taxi went it's another destination while Yn revenue his condition and made her way to house while Gon Jo's life was forcing to leave his body when he carried the entire of his luggage.
His stares focused to Yn and he pleaded ; help me atleast . While refusing his plead Yn uttered ; This isn't my things so work hard dear.

When Both of their body clutch stability . Gon Jo furthermore his steps towards the family house. YN adduced into his way ; Tighten your body Gon Jo Emmo must be in house. He ignored and entered but as he entered he returned downing head . He came to Yn with blank forehead. Yn banged his shoulder softly. " Come with me " .

Both of the brother-sister walked through the road near the shrubs to their little home , where they could not act equivocally . Suddenly Gon Jo's feet fixed in the place . In asking the reason with silence just by a gaze Gon Jo refute his desperate into tears .

" You're crying " Yn asked.
" I didn't even imagined mom would be this annoying that she kicked me out of home. She could never know how much I missed her " Gon Jo cried clearing every drip of water on his cheek. YN'S bosom felt a arch of numbness . Even though she console him saying ; This isn't like this she often cry in the case of missing somebody special.

" But Mom never cries "

As a replay Yn said ; okay! Okay! You don't have to shed tears any more .we'll talk to her tommoro but for now stop crying you're not a kid.

" I know but we never be those kids again " He sobbed and sniff his flowing nose . A frowny grin left from Yn and she smacked Gon. Her lips left the words ; what a ridiculous guy you are? You Even do lame proteus too. Huh!