Chapter 79

**Chapter 79**

Draupadi sat comfortably on a plush seat in the nursery, her face glowing with maternal warmth as she breastfed her newborn twins, Seetha and Urmila. The soft, cooing sounds of the babies filled the room, mingling with the gentle murmurs of the older children playing nearby. The twins latched onto her, their tiny hands clutching her sari, and Draupadi felt an overwhelming wave of love wash over her.

In the room, the two-year-olds—Suthanu, Samyuthana, Pragya, Pragati, Printha, Sumitra, Prativindhya, Sutsoma, Shrutakarma, Satanika, and Shrutasena—were energetically exploring their surroundings. They giggled and babbled, their innocent laughter a testament to the happiness that had come into the Pandava household. The air was filled with a sense of peace and contentment, the kind that only a loving family can bring.

The Pandavas stood at the doorway, observing the beautiful scene before them. Yudhishthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva exchanged glances, their faces reflecting the deep love and respect they felt for Draupadi. Her nurturing spirit and boundless love had brought them all together, creating a bond that felt unbreakable.

Yudhishthira, the eldest, spoke first, his voice filled with admiration. "Draupadi's love for our children is unparalleled. Watching her with Seetha and Urmila, and seeing how she cares for all our little ones, fills my heart with pride and gratitude."

Bhima nodded in agreement, his eyes softening as he watched the twins nestled in Draupadi's arms. "She has such a gentle touch, a strength that is both tender and fierce. We are truly blessed to have her as the mother of our children."

Arjuna, always thoughtful, added, "Her patience and dedication are incredible. No matter how many children we have, her love for each of them never wavers. It’s a rare and beautiful thing."

Nakula, smiling warmly, said, "Draupadi is the heart of our family. She brings us together and fills our home with joy. Our children are lucky to have such a wonderful mother."

Sahadeva, the youngest, expressed his own feelings with a quiet sincerity. "Seeing her with our children, I feel a deep sense of peace. We are a family because of her love and care. She is our strength."

As the Pandavas stood together, watching Draupadi, they felt an overwhelming sense of happiness. Her presence brought them comfort and unity, a feeling that resonated through every corner of their home. Draupadi looked up, catching their gaze, and smiled warmly. Her eyes sparkled with love, and the Pandavas knew that no matter what challenges they might face in the future, they would always have each other and the strong, unbreakable bond of their family.

In that moment, surrounded by their children and the love that bound them all, the Pandavas felt an immense joy. Their hearts were full, and they knew that this was what life was truly about: family, love, and the moments that made it all worthwhile.