Chapter 180

**Chapter 180**

After her family departed, the weight of the day’s grief bore down on Draupadi with full force. Seeking solitude, she made her way to the lake, a place where she could let her emotions flow freely without burdening anyone else. Stripped of her usual jewelry, not even wearing her earrings, she sat by the water’s edge, the moonlight reflecting off the rippling surface. Tears streamed silently down her face as she stared into the lake, her heart heavy with sorrow.

Draupadi was determined not to disturb the Pandavas with her pain, but her emotions were too intense to contain. Unbeknownst to her, Nakula had been nearby and noticed her absence from the palace. Worried, he quietly followed her to the lake. As soon as he saw her sitting there, shoulders trembling with silent sobs, his heart ached for her.

Without hesitation, Nakula approached her and, in a gesture of pure comfort, wrapped his arms around her waist. Draupadi, feeling the warmth of his embrace, instinctively turned and hugged him back tightly, her tears soaking into his shoulder. The silent connection between them spoke volumes, conveying a deep understanding and shared sorrow.

Soon after, Sahadeva arrived, having sensed something was wrong. He stood by them, his presence a quiet reassurance. Arjuna followed shortly, his heart heavy as he watched his beloved Draupadi struggle with her pain. Bheema and Yudhishthira arrived last, their faces reflecting a mixture of concern and love.

The Pandavas surrounded Draupadi, their silent support enveloping her in a circle of protection and care. None of them spoke; they simply stayed close, offering her the solace of their presence. Each of them understood that, in this moment, words were unnecessary—what mattered most was being there for her, sharing in her sorrow without asking her to bear it alone.

Nakula, still holding Draupadi close, whispered softly, “You don’t have to face this pain by yourself, Draupadi. We’re all here for you.”

Draupadi, feeling the love and support of her husbands surrounding her, slowly began to find a measure of peace in their presence. Though her tears continued to fall, she no longer felt alone in her grief. The silent strength of the Pandavas, each offering their love in their own way, became a source of comfort that she desperately needed.

In that quiet moment by the lake, the Pandavas and Draupadi shared a bond forged not just by love but by the shared burden of sorrow. It was a reminder that, even in the darkest times, they could find strength in each other.