Chapter 197

**Chapter 197**

Draupadi’s frustration reached a boiling point as she faced the soldiers in a moment of dire urgency. Her voice echoed through the palace as she shouted, “The enemy has breached our defenses! How can you still be waiting by this door? Are your eyes blind and your ears deaf? Alps?! Answer me! To whom am I speaking? Whom am I addressing? ANSWER ME!”

The intensity of her command and the gravity of the situation left the soldiers and everyone present in a state of shock. The atmosphere was tense, and the air was thick with the weight of impending danger.

The Pandavas, witnessing Draupadi’s outburst, were visibly shaken. They huddled together, whispering among themselves in fear. Their bodies trembled slightly, a reflection of the overwhelming stress and anxiety they felt witnessing Draupadi’s fierce anger and the critical situation they were facing.

Arjuna, his voice barely above a whisper, said, “Her anger and the urgency of her words are palpable. This situation is more dire than we anticipated.”

Yudhishthira, with a worried look, agreed, “We must find a way to regain control and address the crisis. Her frustration is a clear indication of how severe the threat is.”

Bheema, with a tense expression, added, “We need to act quickly. Her anger and the soldiers’ inaction are a dangerous combination. We must step in and manage the situation.”

Nakula, observing the chaos, said, “We should also focus on calming her down. Her emotional state could impact the soldiers’ morale and effectiveness.”

Sahadeva, his voice calm but concerned, added, “Let’s prioritize organizing a response to the enemy while also supporting Draupadi. We need to be strategic and address both the immediate threat and her distress.”

The Pandavas, deeply aware of the gravity of the situation, knew they had to balance their response to the enemy threat with addressing Draupadi’s heightened state of emotion. Their whispering conversations reflected their urgency and the need to act decisively to manage the crisis at hand.