Their night..

Chapter 25

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hunter asked, his eyes filled with concern.

"Yes," I said trying to catch my breath, "but nothing deep. Just... until we get married."

A small smile appeared on his lips. "Yes ma'am."

He kissed my chin moving down to the gap between my breasts, lifting the light layer of fabric between us. He looked at me as he moved down to kiss my bellybutton.

His eyes, his eyes dark yet seductive. Evil yet attractive. Sinister yet tantalizing. It all just made my heart flutter and the butterflies in my stomach want to burst out.

He enjoyed seeing me at his mercy, he enjoyed seeing my reaction to his touch.
Him just as a whole is seductive, attractive, he's just indescribable.

My back arched at his touch when he slipped out my undergarment and lightly kissed my folds causing a light moan to escape my lips.

He chucked and continued to express himself within me. His toung played miracles on my senses. It sent me flying and rising in all different directions.

I felt the void of when his mouth left. I looked at him and he looked back at me with his blue and grey eyes, a smirk appeared on lips. He came back up and kissed me. His kiss. His kiss was dominating, demanding, thirsty for more of our contact.

His finger slid inside my region and moaned into his lips.

Him sliding in and out, slowly, over and over again just sent me flying for the clouds. He let go of my lips, "Ones not enough for your wet pussy."

With that he abruptly slid in another another finger in and he quickened his pace. All the more while his mouth was claiming my breasts. He toyed with them, nibbled, sucked. Pleasuring me, giving me an alternative method of pleasure and satisfaction.

Through out all that, I had reached my limit, my climax.

Catching my breath, he said "Look at you. Wet. Pleasured. Breath taking. Let's get you cleaned up now shall we." 

I nodded, I couldn't vocalize myself for the moment.

He walked into the bathroom and came back with only a towel tied loosely around his waist, as though the material could just fall at any moment. I turned to look at him and blushed, looking away.

His body just seemed to come from a movie. From his small waist, to his cream white abs, perfectly defined. His biceps big yet slim and the very evident erection he got from working on me.

He scooped me up from the bed. "You know you can look right." He noticed. He fucking noticed.

I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face, probably from my shyness. He's going to wish he never smirked at this moment. Faster than he will ever see it coming.

He placed me down on cold marble floor's of the bathroom, "Let's get this off you."

"You coming in with me?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to get today off me." He said after removing the towel. Revealing his clear erection, big and long. Long enough to fit me and most likely leave an inch or two of space.

He stepped into the shower with me and turned to grab the shampoo to wash his silky black hair.

I wasn't going to let that smirk win. It was either no or never.

He stopped just as his hand was inches away from the shampoo. I know it was because he felt my breasts on his back. He turned his head to question my action, but before he could I reached over to cup his shaft and a groan was released from his mouth.

"And what do you think your..." I cut him off when I slowly started moving my hand back and forth and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"You like that?" He nodded his head, "Keep going."

I smirked. He doesn't know this is his punishment.

He tried to reach for my hand to what I assume was to guide me on the pace he wanted me to move in.

"No touching. You touch, I stop."

Just these last four words made him first his hands and place them on the wall.

"Fuck" He said breathlessly.

I stood on my tiptoes and whispered into his ear, "That's right."

Your punishment. Sweet. No one smirks at my shyness and gets away with it.

While my left worked on his shaft, my right snaked up his spine with a feather light touch, reaching up to his head. My fingers played with his hair and abruptly clenched his hair in fist. A moan erupted from him at that moment.

"You are at my mercy, you are mine, your dick belongs to me. You are never to leave my side. Agreed?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy."

A moment lasted of me pleasuring him before he uttered, "Almost there."

"Almost there?"

"Yes." He said breathlessly.

I smirked. "Good."

I let go of him and grabbed the shampoo for my own use. I continued to wash my hair, enjoying the scrub and the warm water falling on my shoulders down to my feet.

"Just like that. You leave me on the edge just like that?" I could tell he was frustrated.

"Yes, it's your punishment." I said back at him.

"And what crime did I commit to get such a cold punishment?"

"You smirked, and I wanted to wipe that smirk off your face." I had finished washing my hair and I folded my arms looking at him.

"You don't even know why I was smirking."

"Then tell me good sir." I said so confidently.

He walked closer to me and held me by the waist and cupped my cheek. "My thought was I want to fuck you completely that you won't be able to walk, I want to marry you, I want to make you the mother of my kids, I want you all to myself and only for myself. I want you to be mine to fuck and I want you to be the one in bed when I wake up every morning. I've fallen for you a very long time ago, and the only thing I regret is not letting you know sooner."

I sighed and grabbed him by his chin and kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss yet he deepened and dominated it. Our tongues played together, danced, connected with each other.

The lust, love and passion was all poured into that one kiss. That one deep, passionate and loving kiss.

We released each other, our foreheads touching one another's. No words were ever needed after what he said.

Yes, this time I do. I do agree to be his woman. I do want to belong to him. And yes I my heart cries out for him, for his love, for his everything.

We finished showering and I was the first one to exit the bathroom. I laid in bed, feeling satisfied with what conspired between him and I.

He later came out and when I say the man came out sexy, I mean he came out looking seductive and and absolutely desirable. His abs perfectly defined allowed the droplets of water to slide all the way down to the towel. His dark hair dripping with water. His chest, gosh his chest. It still had water sliding down and his chest came up and down, up and down, pulling the air in and out.

I didn't even notice him walking up to me. "Close your mouth sweetheart. A fly might land inside." He planted a kiss on my forehead and laid in bed next to me.

Fuck that marriage thing.

He was about to switch the lights off when I straddled and kissed him.

"So I see you still want more."

"Changed my mind." I leaned in to whisper onto his ear, "I want you to fuck me. Hard."

At my words, he smirked.

"Yes ma'am."