Chapter 12: A perfect ending

Finally on the last chapter!! Thank you all for joining the journey with writing this book. Its been a lot of fun and I definitely will be writing more stories in the future!! Enjoy this chapter everyone <3

Time has skipped a little, about 2 weeks ahead. Nothing significant has happened.

__________

Friday, 20:30pm Vincent's Apartment

Rodys Pov:

Me and Vincent were sitting in his apartment doing our own things. He was practicing on his cello (I think that's how you spell it :') ), while I was admiring him from the sofa.

He loomed gorgeous in every way. I've never felt happier with someone, he makes me feel extremely loved. He's definitely got some mental health issues but we're working on that together. He's come a long way and I also have.

He's caring and sweet.. he cooks for me, mainly because he can't trust me even with a microwave. He helps me fall asleep at night, work has been a lot easier to go to, the atmosphere is a lot less thick. The chefs seem to work better now and aren't so stressed and aren't so under pressure. Vincent has became a lot calmer over the last 2 weeks. Anytime I get free time while working, we'll talk together.

I love him truly, I never wanted to admit it but I have for a while now. I thought this type of love was wrong, that he'd hate me, fire me and never speak to me again. But instead.. I've got a man who loves kisses and holding hands, a man who's never touched in me anyway I never wanted him to, he's kind, respectful and truly the loveable type.

He definitely put on high walls to protect himself, and I broke those walls down and now I'm with the most wholesome, sweet, physical, man ill ever meet.

As I stared lovingly at the man playing his instrument, I noticed that his eyes were focused on mine. He had an adorable smile as he played. He hummed along to the lyrics that were meant to be sung.

And that's when I realised, he was playing a love song, a song I hadn't heard since I was little. My parents used to play it on their radio and dance together.

I felt my face heat up and my heart begin to beat harder as I stood from the sofa and walked over to him playing. I stood infront of him as I smiled, I brought a hand to his cheek and I rubbed it softly.

I've never been happier, I began to sing along with him as we stared longingly at one another.

The song played for a while longer before it came to a stop, but we never took our eyes off one another. I leaned down to reach his gaze. God did he look perfect.

A smile wider than ever crept on my face, we inched closer and closer to one another before our lips met. We were kissing. It was a sweet one, a kiss so full of love I felt like I was floating.

The kiss soon came to a end to my dismay as we parted. I couldn't help but chuckle with joy.

"I love you Vincent" I lovingly mumbled as I lifted him infront of me, cupping both his cheeks in my hands as I stared at him.

I saw a bright blush cross his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We haven't said I love you much so it was still a new thing to us both.

"I love you too Rody.. you gorgeous idiot." Vincent replied. We both laughed and kissed once again. This was everything I could have ever asked for. Sure my original dreams were to be with Manon, to have kids and live with one another. But we would have never worked out. I realise that now, after many many talks with Vincent.

Though I do wish things could have happened differently.. I can't do anything to change that, but I'll always be thankful for what I've got now..

__________