Fuwa Ryuichi

I spent the morning in the attic, digging through old family books and documents, searching for any clues that might shed light on our ancient past. The dusty tomes and faded pages were filled with mysteries, but so far, nothing seemed to fit together. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I'd need to balance my time between research and my other commitments.

Later, I had another photo shoot scheduled with Knight Parlor. Mrs. Knight had arranged for an Egyptian-themed shoot, which was always exciting. I invited Anzu and Miho to join me, along with Zoey, Miranda, Nina, Heather, and Olivia, making it a fun group outing. It was great to spend time with my friends while working.

As I walked into the photo studio, I was greeted by a buzz of activity. The set was beautifully arranged with Egyptian decor, and the costume I was to wear was stunning—a flowing purple dress with intricate Nile Blue jewels adorning the headpiece. It was as if I had stepped into another era.

As the photo shoot unfolded, Britt was once again adorned in the stunning purple dress and Nile Blue jewels, embodying the elegance of an Egyptian Queen. Anzu and Miho, along with Zoey, Miranda, Nina, Heather, and Olivia, were all present, contributing to the vibrant and lively atmosphere.

Yugi arrived midway through the shoot, his eyes widening as he saw Britt in her elaborate costume. He had been curious about her involvement in these themed photo sessions but hadn't expected this level of grandeur. The sight of her in such regal attire left him momentarily speechless.

Off to the side, Yami, as a spirit beside Yugi, observed Britt intently. His presence was subtle, but Britt could sense him as he began to communicate with her, his voice soft and private.

"I see a fragment of our past," Yami said, his tone gentle and filled with nostalgia. "You wore that same outfit in another time, a reminder of who you truly are."

Britt glanced at Yami, her heart skipping a beat. "Really? I've seen similar outfits in old family albums, but I didn't realize..."

Yami's presence lingered as he continued to silently support her, the connection between them growing stronger. Britt, feeling reassured by his words, focused on the photo shoot, knowing that the past was intertwining with the present in ways she was only beginning to understand.

The photo shoot wrapped up, and the room buzzed with energy and excitement. As we changed back into our regular clothes, a television in the parlor caught everyone's attention. The Game de Get show was on, featuring the undefeated Champion, Fuwa Ryuichi. The room filled with chatter about the lucky and skilled champion.

"He's so amazing! Have you seen his winning streak?" Zoey exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's practically unbeatable!" Miranda added, eyes glued to the screen.

I quietly packed my things, showing no interest. Tanya, noticing, walked over. "Hey Britt, why aren't you excited about the show? Fuwa Ryuichi is such a big deal!"

I shrugged and pulled out my locket, opening it to reveal the photo of Yami and me. "I've got a boyfriend," I said with a soft smile. "I don't need to fangirl over someone I'm never going to meet."

Tanya glanced at the locket, then back at me, her expression softening. "You're really lucky, you know that?"

I nodded, my fingers brushing the locket gently. "Yeah, I am."

As the show continued to play in the background, I felt a sense of contentment. I didn't need the thrill of a TV champion; I had something much more meaningful right in my heart.

As the chatter about the show continued, I accidentally brushed my bracelet against Yugi's puzzle. A strange sensation washed over me, and I saw Yugi stagger slightly, looking light-headed. Panic surged through me as I realized what had happened.