Chapter 41: Ending

"Samragi , you are ready now." The maid said bowing her head slightly , showing respect to draupadi.

Draupadi look at her reflection in the mirror in satisfaction and nodded towards the maid as the maid leave.

The wind slowly moves as it bring some hustle in the heart of the beautiful queen. A unknown numbness fell in her heart.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps ecos in the chamber as a man , wearing white gold lined attire. His complexion white and he look calm and peaceful making anyone heart euphoria.

Yudhishthira look at his queen and smile at her.
He said,
"Are you still thinking about that dreams of you?"

Draupadi look up at Yudhishthira and sighed.

Many things happen in the life which she didn't even thought about.

The war between pandavas and kauravas was the biggest change in her life.

She lost everything. Her father , her brother , her sons and her most beloved child, Abhimnayu.

How could she forget those horrors? How could she not remember her blood and flesh?

But time will make you learn to live forwards and it's okay.
Okay to be feel sad and cry but she can never get weak.

Draupadi still remember when she was humiliated by the kauravas in hastinapur palace. Her dignity that broke.

She remembers how her sakha help her and bring the inner peace to her. How govind help her in each and every step of life even if she was not aware.

But still something in her heart feels heavy and empty. Something that clutched her soul.

A comfort , a helper or a partner? Who is it? Who made this nervous?

She occasionally dream about someone.

Someone that brings a unique her. Someone who doesn't speck much but her eyes still carry love for her. A person who constantly worry about her.

The girl in her dream wears different clothes each time but all are same as her. But she never seen her.

She never seen her face. It always blur but her aura is more like a moon. A beautiful and serene moon.

Many things roam in draupadi mind but the time in original world is just some seconds.

She smile and said to Yudhishthira,
"I'm just feeling a bit tried , that's all."

Yudhishthira nodded and caress her hair.
"The bad time is gone now panchali , dont keep worrying too much. Rest a bit sometime. "

Draupadi also nodded.

------------------------

"Shreya , see this is your name!"
The girl said as she show her phone towards shreya who was currently writing something.

"I'll check it after sometime Rani."
Shreya said without lifting her head up.

Rani frowned at shreya replied and puff her checks in anger.
"No, look at it now. It will take just some minutes. "

Shreya sighed as she look up.

Rani chuckles a bit and show her the phone again,
" Look, this is your name in this fanfiction."

Shreya look at the phone and read some lines,

'The humiliation of draupadi and the news of the death of shreya make the pandavas feel like hell.