𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝓐𝓷𝔂𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓼 ⬆

"Daddy, please let me come"

Anya has been begging me to let her come, for the past two hours, but I was not about show her any mercy.

My baby was a bad girl today.

My hand found her long hair and pulled them tight into my fist, bending her neck backwards, I looked down at her face.

Pretty hazel eyes now swollen, button nose was red and tear marks smeared all over her tanned cheeks.

She's the most beautiful human being to have ever existed.

It's a shame though. She's been very naughty recently.

Who knew one week of a business tour, away from home will turn her into a horny little harlot?

I wanted to surprise her by returning early tonight.

Guess, what I found on our bed.

It was my fiancee, using a pink vibrator on her dripping wet pussy.

Ahh, how content she looked in that moment.

It invoked unreal feelings of jealousy inside my mind.

She was about to come, her back arched, mouth open in a silent scream and eyes shut tightly.

How dare she use a vibrator, that I gifted her, behind my back and without my permission? How dare she look so satisfied while doing so?

I had to punish her. All her pleasure came from me and it would continue to be like that.

Her smiles, her tears, her happiness, her grief, her pleasure and her pain. I was the source of everything.

Nevertheless, she deserved to be punished thoroughly for trying to undermine my authority over her body, her pleasure and her fucking life.

Now laying on the bed, with her hands tied, two hours after I entered our bedreom, that same vibrator was being used to torment her swollen pussy.

She was instructed by me to NOT cum under any circumstances or I would paint her ass red with my belt. Rest assured, she was yet to disobey me.

But her begging hasn't stopped. Her tears continued to stream down her face and she kept trying to free her hands from the tight knot of my tie.