(𝟐𝟐) 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨??

I landed on Lampedusa island and travelled to Connor's private island from there

My assistant was sitting on the deck of this boat, his eyes covered with sunglasses, the rhythmic lapping of the waves beneath a gentle afternoon sun cradling him in tranquility. But I was standing beside him, desperate to reach my destination faster.

The salty breeze tousled my hair as I leaned back, propping myself against the railing, and gazed out at the endless expanse of shimmering blue.

The horizon danced with hues of orange and pink as the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow that made the water look like molten gold.

Lost in thought, I recalled the plans we made for our honeymoon, our disagreement on what the location would be. I insisted on Singapore but she wanted to get blessings from her kuldevta.

Oh, how ridiculous it seemed to go to a religious place for a honeymoon. Her argument was that she wanted to start our journey with blessings like her parents did. Now, I would do it in a heartbeat if she'd let me.

But I didn't think she would be thrilled to even see my face after what I've put her through.

Everything I planned was crumbling down to dubris, carefully designed future was now crippled.

I could've done things very differently, I should've done them differently but that ship has sailed.

There's no gain in crying over what was already lost when we had a chance to set things straight. And I would do that very soon.

Anya was mine. We've shared so much for past two years, our goals, our lives, our dreams. She couldn't just let all that drown in the depths of despair.

No, that was not acceptable.

"Brent, make sure to not harm my brothers fatally and a shot at their knees is not fatal" I instructed my assistant cum bodyguard.

While my brother's lives were very dear to me, their ability to prance like peacocks wasn't something I was very concerned about.