(𝟕) 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 ⬆

Anya had her hand gently placed on my bicep as she calmly tried to convince me to let Connor and Nate live with us

I was just scared, Okay?

I was scared that they would try to steal her from me. To be honest I didn't have a fucking ground to stand on with the amount of lies I've fed Anya over the years.

To Anya, I was the perfect gentleman.

only that I wasn't.

I used to go to strip clubs to get submissives before I met her.

I used to beat those submissives black and blue to curb my urges.

Anya didn't know that.

I had her previous apartment under complete surveillance even her bathroom.

I had one of her "friend" Killed because I knew he wanted to fuck her. "Robert" Ugh.... He still disgusted me. Fucking loser.

She had no clue of what I was.

And I loved my brother dearly but trust..... Nah

I've known Connor for so long that I know exactly what he was trying in there.

And despite that I still felt crushing guilt for abandoning him. But I tried to think of other ways and there weren't.

Contrary to what he might think, I loved him just as much I loved Nate and I never neglected him or his misery. Even in the past when we were living with them, I tried to keep everything in as much control as I could.

I just had no clue of what that bitch was doing to Connor. I would've sliced her up earlier if I did.

But I knew Connor wasn't just emotional. I could practically see his materplan through his eyes.

And fuck it was working.

Anya, my sweet love was showing her kindness yet again. She wanted them to live with us for a week.

I tried the privacy jibe but she brushed that off by saying "we can have privacy after a week. He's your brother I wouldn't mind him at all, William"

Fuck this shit.

One week. ONE WEEK.

Connor needed just one day to obliterate my relationship. One week was too much time for him.