chapter 7: THE REAL JOURNEY STARTS NOW... PART 2

Keerthi POV:

*As you entered Kakashi's house without letting him know. You tried to keep your calm and find him secretly.. But when you opened his bedroom door you were inspecting if he was there... Suddenly someone grab you from the back and starts tickling... *

KN: *laughs so hard* Kakashi please stop...

Kakashi: *stops tickling* hmm.. That's your punishment...

KN: what for..??

Kakashi: well you should be studying.. I'll be telling your dad...

KN: dad knew ok..!!

Kakashi: huh...your dad knew??

KN: I finished my study early and dad gave me a test, I finished it and now... I'm here😇😇

Kakashi: hmm is that so.. I wonder how did you even study with your brother's yelling..

KN: well.. I used the noise cancelling headphones you bought me...

Kakashi: well that explains why you are here so early.. 😄.. But seriously why were you walking as if nobody wants to see you...

KN: well I wanted to surprise you..

Kakashi: surprise me huh?? 🤔

KN: I guess it failed once again *looks down with a cute little sad pout*

Kakashi: *couldn't resist her cuteness.. But doesn't show* how about milk and cookies..

KN: *your face lits up with excitement* yeah.. You're the best..

Kakashi: *chuckles on her cuteness* come on let's go..

*you followed Kakashi to the Kitchen and he made you sit on the dinning table.. He was making delicious cookies... *

KN: Kakashi... I haven't seen uncle anywhere..

Kakashi: hey have some respect for me as well..

KN: *chuckles cutely* well consider you are special... That's why I call you with your name..

Kakashi: *slightly taken back but smiles anyway* well your uncle should be back any minute now..

*just then sakumo enters.. *

Sakumo POV:

*I was back at my home, just came after a long tiring mission... I just want to hit the bed... So badly🥱🥱.. When I entered I saw a small figure running towards me.. And as always naughty as hell.. *

KN: UNCLE... *you ran and hugged him*

Sakumo: * chuckles* well well look who we have here.. 😄

Kakashi: she was just asking about you..

Sakumo: oh really is that so... *I lifted her up in my arms.. *

KN: yes😁..

Sakumo: *smells something yummy* mm..😋😋that's Kakashi making your cookies right..

KN: hey don't steel them.. *you quickly climbed down and ran behind Kakashi*

*both of them chuckled*

Sakumo: oh I'm gonna eat your cookies..

KN: *slightly scared* Kakashi 🥺🥺

Kakashi: * he scoops you up in his arms * don't worry dear uncle is just playing with you that's all...

KN: 🥺🥺

Kakashi: *seeing you almost cry he gave you a tight hug..and cardled you... *shh.. He won't take your cookies I'm here na...

KN: promise 🥺

Kakashi: promise...

*Sakumo silently entered his room*

Keerthi POV:

* I was so scared that he would take my cookies.. But being in Kakashi's arms makes me fell safe.. *

Kakashi: oh the cookies are ready *he sets you on the table and wear his knittens and brings freshly cookies in front of you..*

KN: mmm... 😋😋😋smells yummy...

Kakashi: careful they are hot... Eat it after it cools down ok..

KN: ok *he ruffles your hair *

Kakashi: I'll go warm up some milk...

KN: hmm..

Kakashi: you still sad..

KN: a little..

Kakashi: hey uncle was just playing with you ok ,he didn't mean anything...

KN: * nods understandingly *

Kakashi: good girl, now stay here I'll go warm up some milk... Ok

KN: ok

*Kakashi goes to warm up some milk... as he was warming up the milk  he was looking at you as you were totally disappointed... * 

Kakashi: hey I told you it was just a joke...

KN: I'm not thinking about that...

Kakashi: then??..what are you thinking about that is making you so disappointed...?

KN: I don't know it's a feeling..I have...something bad is gonna happen...

Kakashi: hey don't be down already...maybe it's because you have your final test tomorrow...

KN: well I'm not worried about that...

Kakashi: well here have some cookies and milk

KN:😊😊THANKS..

Kakashi: *ruffled your hair* well there's that smile.. eat up .. we'll go out...ok..

KN: OK...*said excitedly* 

*As the day went on you went out and lot's of fun...you bid bye to Kakashi and went back to home but you couldn't shake of the feeling that something was about to happen... You revised once again before going to bed...and completed your day and went back to sleep..*

                                                                           TO BE CONTINUED...