chapter 3 : A mistake or....

Keerthi POV:

KN: how can i make such a mistake....
*you catch your hair in frustration... And groan... *

Gamakichi: it's alright... We'll figure something else out...

KN : oh god....everything's ruined....

sage toad: you take some rest...we'll see what we can do....

*you nodded and left from their ... you couldn't believe how could you make such a mistake...how in the world did this happen...you tried every single possible way to make things right, but you couldn't find any slightest clue that could help you ....suddenly a portal opened ..you were surprised as a girl from her 30's has appeared Infront of you...*

KN: umm.. how can I help you miss?..

??: 🙂

*you were a bit surprised as she looked just like you... *

KN: wait who are you...?

?? : why don't you guess...

KN:🤨

?? :* chuckled* I guess I'll introduce myself then... Let's just say I'm you from the future from the world you created...

*your mind wasn't able to process what was happening... *

KN: you mean i created the world by accident few minutes ago...

Future KN : yes..

KN : well what are you doing here...

FKN: I came here to talk to you... About something...

KN: what can I possibly do when there is nothing I can fix...

FKN: there is a lot you can do... It's just that you have to decide what you have to do...

KN: I don't think I can fix anything..

FKN: you can do anything.. If you believe in yourself...

KN: *you looked at your future self with hope in your eyes.. *

FKN : I'll give you sometime to think..

KN: ok..

*you were thinking alot of what to do next... Can you really let this flow.. Can you really say yes to this.. Your mind was full of thoughts.. *

KN : can I ask you.. Something..

FKN: go ahead...

KN: if I help you what would I get in return. .

FKN: well I can help you in one way

KN: ok..

FKN: I'll give a slightest hint on how you can slove things...

KN : * you thought for a moment* ok then I'll help you..

FKN: let's go..

KN: where...

FKN: you'll see...

*your future self opened a portal and you both went through the portal.. It was a dimensional space... *

FKN: well you see these scrolls...

KN: yeah... What are they for... Do they contain any information...

FKN: well these are my missions from day one.. They also contain the time when I started these missions..

KN: woah... So what do you want me to do..

FKN: well I want you to give these scrolls to my younger self ... I don't wanna change the future.. You know what happens if that really happened...

KN: yes I know*disappointed look* but why do you want me to give these scrolls..

FKN: listen everyone makes mistakes but if you try to slove them it only gets worse and you experienced that didn't you..

KN: yeah..

FKN: well we also need to be happy because... Somewhere out there we have what we want.. There are people who wouldn't have that life...

KN: *thinks for a moment* what I really did... Is it correct?

FKN: it all depends on how you think...

KN: but what if I fail..

FKN: don't say that unless you tried it...

KN: so what do I have to do..

FKN: you have to give these scrolls to my younger self as I continue with my missions... The scroll will appear in front of you when you have to deliver the message to my younger self...

KN: ok... I'll do it...

*your future self turned back and was about to leave.. You had so many questions to ask her.. But it isn't the right time.. *

FKN: remember we might not have always what we wanted... But somewhere out there... We had a life we wanted...

KN: * you were convinced by what she said.. *

FKN: who knows what happens when the stories are twisted...

KN:wait what... What do you mean..

*your future self smiled and was gone in a flash.. And you returned to mount myubuku... *

KN: I guess I have to wait for what might lie ahead... I wanna know what happens if the stories unfold...

I guess we are on another adventure...

Gamakichi: who are you talking to..

* you flinched a little and turned around *

KN: well I guess things might not go as we wanted but.. Somewhere out there..we are happy.. That's all I want..

Gamakichi: 🙂 so you don't want to change anything..

KN: I am guessing that the future is full of suprises.. Let's see what happens..

To be continued...