chapter 1 : A new world... created by a mistake part 1

*A girl 18 years old was running through the dark forest in the middle of the night... Catching her left arm... Panting as if she's not gonna make it in time.... *

Flashback:
*In another dimension their was a girl training until her last breath... *

Gamakichi : "your gonna exhaust yourself at this rate... Please calm down lady namikaze...

Keerthi POV:
: I have to be prepared for what I'm about to do...

* A toad came to you.. And you looked in his way.. *
Toad : the great toad sage is calling you master...
: Alright we'll be on our way...

*The toad left... *
: let's go Gamakichi.. I guess we are about to find out what's gonna happen tonight...

Gamakichi: well here goes nothing...

*you both left to see,the great sage toad... As you arrived there you put on a stern look.. *

Sage toad : Ah I see you've come lady Namikaze...

: Alright granps... Spill the tea...

Sage toad: today I had a dream that you'll save many lives of shinobi... And rewrite history...

* you and gamakichi exchanged glances and were shocked... *

: so you are saying that I'll be able to complete my own mission...

*Earlier you decided that you'll be changing the past and face all the consequences that has to be done... You decided that you and your brother, who doesn't even know who you are, you wanted to give him the chance to experience love... Seeing him suffering from day one made your heart clenched into broken pieces that could never be fixed... You knew this was a tough choice.....playing with time wasn't an easy task but you decided and once you committed it to it... There's no one that can stop you... As you heard the sage you were surprised that it's gonna be a success and now your even more determined to complete this mission... *

Sage toad : the universe is full of suprises I can't say what would be the end of your destiny...

: whatever it is I can't fail....

Sage toad : that's all I dreamed... May the power of dedication and light follow your path..

: thanks granps...

*You knew what was coming so you prepared for what's coming next...
After an hour your wore your hand made shinobi gear and was ready to go... You did the necessary hands signs and opened a portal ....it took a lot of time for you to do the hand signs...

A portal appeared and you were ready to go... *

Gamakichi: please be careful out their lady Namikaze.. If you need any help please summon us..

: I know.. Thanks for everything gamakichi...

*As you dissapeared into the portal ... You felt like you were jumping from miles... You took every single glance beside you... And the sight was amazing! You focused on the time that you need to enter.. *

: Alright... I need to save my parents first... Mom,dad I'm coming....

*You concentrated on the time...there was image.....It showed the nine tails attack.... And you knew that was the time to go...

You took a deep sigh and entered the portal and you felt...it's as if you were with your parents and your brother... But suddenly, a storm came... You squint your eyes... And you didn't knew that you made a world by mistake... As you came out of the portal you were panting knowing what just happened.... *

: my goodness that storm was massive... I didn't knew that was supposed to happen or not...

*Suddenly you heard a big roar... And you knew what was that sound... *

: Nine - tails...

*you looked around and it was massive... You spotted the shinobi down who were trying to take down nine - tails .... You spotted your dad and tears formed in the corner of your eyes... *

: dad....

*you came back to your thoughts and started searching for obito... You used your supervision powers which allows you to see things close... You squnit your eyes.. (This isn't byakugan...you have special eyes that can help you see kms away) And you found obito.... Anger has slightly taken over you... But you were surprised and as well as shocked*

: no way.... 😨 obito, rin they are alive...

*"You suddenly remember what the sage toad had told you... "
You shrugged your thoughts as heard a familiar voice... You turned around and was not so amazed but a bit shocked that maadara was on the nine - tails controlling the fox...

: what the hell is.. Happening here...

*You took a step back and felt your arm was paralyzing you caught your right arm in pain... *

: damn is this was supposed to happen too...

*you looked at the watch in your hands as it was ticking... Knocking some sense you only realised that you had less time... *

: oh no! I wasted to much time...

*Suddenly a barrier appeared you saw your mom... And you knew it was time... The barrier made your hand even more painful... You knew this wasn't the time so you started running.. Towrds the young team of that generation which included kurnei asuma, guy... Kakashi and many other shinobi... *

The present time:
* You were running as if you wouldn't reach on time each second passing by and the pain in your hand grows every second...

Finally you made it to them and saw him... Always the mysterious look... He was going back with his.. Teammates...

You yelled his name....
KAKASHI.....